• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

just curious, how many ask a kid from broken family this question

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was from a broken family.

now when i grown up i realized the adults who ever asked me this fuck up question is a dumb fuck.

"you prefer to be with your mum or your dad?"

if you are closer to the mum, i say dad, i will bloody get beaten up by my mother when you tell the mum. vice versa

admit it, who are the dumb fuck that ever ask kid this question and sabo the kids got beaten up

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll never ask a child that. You are right its stupid, unless
the person asking has the right and power to let the child
be with the one he prefers.

Hope you grew up right despite all these

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll never ask a child that. You are right its stupid, unless
the person asking has the right and power to let the child
be with the one he prefers.

Hope you grew up right despite all these

unfortunately i did not grow up right. if i did, i will not worship madmansg

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what was your answer? Since you risk getting beaten by both parents. Did you scold the adult for asking that question?

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your logic is baffling, about worshipping manmansg.

Growing up right or wrong is not up to circumstances. It's up to yourself. You can have a perfect family and still grow up nuts. :smile:

On the bright side, now that you are not a kid, you can control your own destiny. Look on the bright side of things. :smile:

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal

Realizing what is wrong with yourself is half the battle won.
Now you just have to correct yourself and work towards the
right path.

I think its not madmansg.
I think NS has killed you.:wink:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what was your answer? Since you risk getting beaten by both parents. Did you scold the adult for asking that question?

well....

it takes me some beating for me to realise at times like this, the correct answer depends on who ask the question. not from your heart.

fuck my mum or dad friends or whoever dumb shit that sell me out the very first few times. i was a young, cute innocent chap. thanks to them i am a fucking big cannon now.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'ved noticed that kids from broken homes mature faster and are very much more streetsmart than kids from normal homes.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'ved noticed that kids from broken homes mature faster and are very much more streetsmart than kids from normal homes.

but the question is, how will they contribute to the society?

will they be a self seeker who only served themselves or self-less who are willing to serve others?

if there are many self seekers who came from broken homes. then it's very unfortunate for the country.

what about the bad memories brought upon by the earlier child abuse?

will they be triggered by something or someone who will bring bad memories from the past?

this will affect how a person treats another in future.

it's true that a child who came from broken family, will developed another when he is married with children. it's a never ending cycle.

there's a trend of rising broken families, due to increased in divorce rates in many country, especially in countries when their people have the wrong values in life, especially in marriage.

tell me, where's the human civilization heading to if someone who is broken, are merely concerned with pursuing he/her self interests to fill the void left by the void of love??

the key is forgiveness.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
but the question is, how will they contribute to the society?

will they be a self seeker who only served themselves or self-less who are willing to serve others?

if there are many self seekers who came from broken homes. then it's very unfortunate for the country.

what about the bad memories brought upon by the earlier child abuse?

will they be triggered by something or someone who will bring bad memories from the past?

this will affect how a person treats another in future.

it's true that a child who came from broken family, will developed another when he is married with children. it's a never ending cycle.

there's a trend of rising broken families, due to increased in divorce rates in many country, especially in countries when their people have the wrong values in life, especially in marriage.

tell me, where's the human civilization heading to if someone who is broken, are merely concerned with pursuing he/her self interests to fill the void left by the void of love??

the key is forgiveness.

come to think of it, i have no idea why when i was younger adults are so insensitive and brainless as to add such unnecessary stress on a young mind.

now when i am older, its my fucking turn to get some kids beaten up.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
come to think of it, i have no idea why when i was younger adults are so insensitive and brainless as to add such unnecessary stress on a young mind.

now when i am older, its my fucking turn to get some kids beaten up.

Now why would you want that?? :smile:

Don't blame your parents for your character. Like one of the bros here said, the key to self betterment is self understanding. I would add willingness to change to that.

Good luck! :smile:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes in life we think everything is serious and we can't get over it.

But actually it's no big deal, even though is unfortunate that it happen.

Remember even God has forgiven every one of our sins, by sending His son to die and shed blood to wash away our sins.

Surely we could forgive people who has mistreated us? Some more they are your parents. Even they were abusive, they brought you up too.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
i was from a broken family.

now when i grown up i realized the adults who ever asked me this fuck up question is a dumb fuck.

"you prefer to be with your mum or your dad?"

if you are closer to the mum, i say dad, i will bloody get beaten up by my mother when you tell the mum. vice versa

admit it, who are the dumb fuck that ever ask kid this question and sabo the kids got beaten up
I would never ask this question.
Whoever the kid wants to be with is none of my damn business.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry but I don't quite get your point here. Madmansg always advocated that NS is killing Singapore. So are you saying here that if you had grown up right, you'll like NS? :confused: