• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jobs Fair : For Singaporeans or Foreigner?

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
That filipino got huge melons!!!! My god!

She can start working right now, don't have to wait for IR to open. :biggrin:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few days ago, I was at my Shixiong's koon in Geylang..... as usual the students were training hard under the watchful eyes of the instructors..... I noticed there were a couple of men pushing themselves and training with more intensity than the others...... after the training while having some beers at the coffeeshop downstairs, I took the opportunity to talk to the 2 men...... both of them have lost their jobs and have been looking for another unsuccessfully....... they told me they are training hard so that they can whack any FT that they encounter in their next job interview !

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Travel or not, investment or not. At times like this savings is an absolute must. I reckon, in this bad times, instead of the 3 to 6 months of savings being advocated, it looks more like a person or family would need minimum of 6 to 12 months of savings, with the situation as it is, abd it seems to get worse of the days goes......

Today announce 4000 jobs available here, tomorrow announce 15,000 jobs available there. Day after another 1500 at IRs,

But still many Singaporean jobless around.

Which is which?.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few days ago, I was at my Shixiong's koon in Geylang..... as usual the students were training hard under the watchful eyes of the instructors..... I noticed there were a couple of men pushing themselves and training with more intensity than the others...... after the training while having some beers at the coffeeshop downstairs, I took the opportunity to talk to the 2 men...... both of them have lost their jobs and have been looking for another unsuccessfully....... they told me they are training hard so that they can whack any FT that they encounter in their next job interview !

With such violent nature, no wonder they are out of job. Are they going to whack their neighbour if the neighbour happen to take their job.

jw5

Loyal
Travel or not, investment or not. At times like this savings is an absolute must. I reckon, in this bad times, instead of the 3 to 6 months of savings being advocated, it looks more like a person or family would need minimum of 6 to 12 months of savings, with the situation as it is, abd it seems to get worse of the days goes......
The simple answer is to vote a few of the pappies out.
The rest will soon realize that looking after the citizens' interests should be their top priority.

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Jobs Fair is a good opportunity for job seekers. Our great PAP government has done a tremendous job for Singapore. 3 cheers for our great PAP government. :smile:

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
The simple answer is to vote a few of the pappies out.
The rest will soon realize that looking after the citizens' interests should be their top priority.

Why vote a few of the pappies out?

WHY NOT KICK ALL OF THOSE BASTARDS IN WHITE OUT?
THEY ARE ALL SELF SERVING BASTARDS ONLY INTERESTED IN GETTING RICH AND SCREWING ALL OF US AS HENCHMEN OF LEE KUAN YEW

THEY DID NOTHING AT ALL FOR US

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.
THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

LKY AND PAP HAVE BEEN USING THEIR KANGAROO COURTS TO TRY TO BANKRUPT THEM TO SILENCE THEM.

IF YOU DO NOT STAND WITH THEM AND STAND BY THEM, CAN YOU STAND ALONE AGAINST LKY?

SINGAPOREANS MUST UNITE AND SUPPORT ALL THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

DO NOT JUST WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TO VOTE

VOTE OUT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

You will fear them only if you allow yourself to fear them.

Just because THEY want you to fear them, must you fear those fucking bastards?

THEY ONLY CAN RULE YOU , AND BLED YOU , THROUGH FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

SINKIES,

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM.
THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

AND YOU REGAIN YOUR MONEY AND YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE.

DO NOT LET OUR MONEY GO TO FUND PAP DOGS FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

DO NOT DIE IN OLD FOLK HOMES IN JB.

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM

LEE KUAN YEW LOST AND LOST DUNNO HOW MANY BILLIONS IN TEMASICK AND GIC

EVEN MORE BILLIONS HE THREW AWAY TO HIS DOGS AND COCKROACHES SO THEY CAN TAKE FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

LKY NEED MORE BILLIONS FROM SINKIES WHO VOTED FOR HIM AND FROM THOSE WHO VOIDED THEIR VOTES

EVEN IF YOU VOTE AGAINST HIM, NO DIFFERENCE.

COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT AS SINKIES DID NOT TRY HARD ENOUGH TO KICK OUT THAT VAMPIRE BASTARD LKY

SO EXPECT EVERYTHING IN SINGAPORE TO GO UP AND UP

BASTARD LKY NEED YOUR $$$$$

HE SCREW YOU AND DEMAND THAT YOU THANK HIM FOR HIS FUCKING 'SUBISIDIESD BULLSHIT' AND 'AFFORDABLE' CON-TALK.

GO ALL OUT TO KICK ALL THOSE BASTARDS OUT

ALL OF THEM

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from friend , his company sounded the fire drill alarm and all staffs assemble in the car park . Half an hour later, the HR managers announced that all staffs are to return to their workstations and if cannot acessed their PC , they had been retrenced.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Jobs Fair is a good opportunity for job seekers. Our great PAP government has done a tremendous job for Singapore. 3 cheers for our great PAP government. :smile:

Please be more specific. We all know that Jobs Fair is a good opportunity for job seekers.

But is it a good opportunity for Local Singaporeans or PR/Foreign Talents/or whatever you call them.

One more question, Have you ever been retrenched before?.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then why do NS to defend this place with your life when opportunuity are given to foreigner and local in the white scums' terms it as capability. I rather spend my time to be more proficient in my work than to do NS and train IPPT. :oIo:

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the end of the day, we are doing NS not becos of the country. We are doing for our own family. Do you want Singapore to be another kuwait whereby the iraqis just roll their tanks into Kuwait and you have to pay US and it allies to come their rescue. There's a chinese saying "先有家,才有国“

Without a deterrent force, our little red would had been overrun bu our friendly neighbours. Whats the point of having a good job and big house when at any time , the neighbours conduct an army exercise , we get extremely worried.