• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jiuhu covid explosion.432 cases in one day! huat ah!

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
CADC7429-9697-4-B55-9-DCE-112-B59536078.png

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kampung Tunku rep confirms she has Covid-19
www.thestar.com.my
886839.jpg
PETALING JAYA: Selangor DAP assemblyman Lim Yi Wei(pic) has confirmed that she has tested positive for Covid-19 following her return from Sabah recently.
The 31-year-old Kampung Tunku assemblyman urges all who have been in contact with her for the last 14 days to undergo screening at the nearest health clinic.
Lim said she initially tested negative after undergoing a swab test at KLIA2 upon returning for Sabah on Sept 27.
"Since day one, I have been quarantined at home. On Sept 30, I called the Petaling health district office to find out my results. They were negative and I was asked to come the next day to remove my bracelet.
"However, I experienced some symptoms associated with Covid-19," she said in a statement on Monday (Oct 5)
Upon the advice of the Petaling health authorities, Lim said she took a second swab test on Friday (Oct 2) and continued her self-quarantine.
She said she received news of her results from the Petaling health authorities today confirming that she had contracted the virus.
"My team has also self-quarantined since day one.They have tested negative on their first swab test and will be doing a second test," she added.
She extended her apology to all Health Ministry staff, colleagues and those who have been inconvenienced despite her effort at taking all precautions including self-quarantine since Sept 27.
Tags / Keywords: Lim Yi Wei , Covid-19 , Kampung Tunku

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian PM Muhyiddin on 14-day home quarantine after religious affairs minister tests positive for COVID-19
Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin (right) and Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department in charge of religious affairs Dr Zulkifli Mohamad Al-Bakri. (Photo: Bernama)
05 Oct 2020

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Malaysia, the government has different priorities and agendas compared with our Dorsconn Orange PAP ministers who has control over its citizens on a very tight leash. Woof woof!.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In Malaysia, the government has different priorities and agendas compared with our Dorsconn Orange PAP ministers who has control over its citizens on a very tight leash. Woof woof!.
So how many are actually sick?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So how many are actually sick?

I have no idea and no faith in the veracity of official statistics. So I really don't know all these doomsday gobbledygook about Covid-19, Dorsconn etc. All I know as a simple-minded guy is that if one is sick, there is still a chance of recovery. Dead means dead! Perhaps the world over-reacted! Viruses are everywhere 24/7 and Covid-19 is just one pandemic among many more to come in the future.