• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daesh claims responsibility for Kabul explosion that killed at least one

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam isn't Taliban? U sure? Aren't they Mudslimes? And as I said b4..if the prophet is against slavery, why slavery was not abolished by Mudslimes?

Again. I reiterate.

Do not conflate the wrong actions of Muslims, in this case Taliban, as what Islam teaches.

But you missed my point, which is enforcement of Islamic rule is nobody's job. Unless it is corruption of society.
So your modern day abolishment of slavery is no different from Taliban forcing the afghans whatever rule they can dream of.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again. I reiterate.

Do not conflate the wrong actions of Muslims, in this case Taliban, as what Islam teaches.

But you missed my point, which is enforcement of Islamic rule is nobody's job. Unless it is corruption of society.
So your modern day abolishment of slavery is no different from Taliban forcing the afghans whatever rule they can dream of.
So basically Mudslimes do wat they want in the name of islam n Mudslimes bear no responsibility for their actions

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Demonstrate where my hypocrisy lie.
Did U not say Islam is against slavery? And yet Mudslimes states have sanction slavery till only recently. Which ang mor states abolish slavery in the 1800s...whereas the arab slave trade flourished.n if Islam is against slavery...why Islamic states never abolish slavery? n U said it's ok bcos Mudslimes will answer to Allah. So Mudslimes enforced slavery but U claimed Islam is against slavery...if that does not make U a hypocritical liar...it makes you a hypocritical asshole...Mudslimes don't take responsibility for anything

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did U not say Islam is against slavery? And yet Mudslimes states have sanction slavery till only recently. Which ang mor states abolish slavery in the 1800s...whereas the arab slave trade flourished.n if Islam is against slavery...why Islamic states never abolish slavery? n U said it's ok bcos Mudslimes will answer to Allah. So Mudslimes enforced slavery but U claimed Islam is against slavery...if that does not make U a hypocritical liar...it makes you a hypocritical asshole...Mudslimes don't take responsibility for anything
Actually it wasn't Christianity that abolished slavery.
It was the Muslim influence and it's doctrine that pushed atheists west to do it.
In fact nowhere in the bible or doctrine did it address slavery.

And to spin the fact that Muslims over the ages gradually released their slaves and turn it into enforced slavery is deceitful really.