• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jiuhu Bu Jenni’s Golden CB has many Sugardaddies Buying!

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
$350 - wah, very cheap ah.....I want some(must make sure use triple condom).
I met my beautiful wife through sugar daddy website, but wahliew....she asked for $1k each meeting. Some more, no sex, just accompany me to dinner n clubbing. We did have sex much later(and fall in love) after a number of threesomes though, she was smart. Used her Vietnamese nymphomaniac friend for 3somes so she did not have to do the deed. Lol. At that time, we were all very young and playful/mischievious. When I asked her how did she find out about sugar daddy, she said she accompanied her (now tudung wearing ugly sister-her ugly sister married moslem) for a date, the ugly sister wanted to find a sugar daddy, but instead the sugar daddy chose my wife. Of course ugly sister sour grape could only dream about going for dinner/travels and get paid to accompany rich, handsome men. If I were a beautiful woman like my wife, I would do the same thing. Want to play, play smartly.
Better than go and marry a moslem man like the sister.
Your story kope from where?