• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jiuhu Bu Jenni’s Golden CB has many Sugardaddies Buying!

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about this sugar baby?

https://tinyurI.com/y7h9mbyt

1604857637253.png

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't understand this kind of girls. Don't want admit to being a whore but proudly declared she having few sugar daddies. So if she's not offering her pussy to her sugar daddies, don't tell me her sugar daddies so good give her free money?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone should send a copy of the straits times to her parents. Let them know that their daughter has become a gold digging whore.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of idiot will happily pose for a national newspaper and let the whole world see her photo, but then refuses to share real name? You mean people who know her can’t recognize her?

To quote Creepy Joe ...... Come on man!

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 95438

she is much prettier than that Jaime Chua
Nice photo, can masturbate. Dunno who is more pathetic - me submitting to my futile desires for her by masturbating over her (I may never even get to smell her fart). Or her, submitting to her desires by choosing to date only men with money. Farkin whore.
Where are my crutches, gonna limp out of this room with my fat belly n balding head...

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
look like a chow lian, the 3 sugar daddies must be ah beng, ah seng, ah huat...a bookie, pimp and ktv owner

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/y7h9mbyt

AW.png
$350 - wah, very cheap ah.....I want some(must make sure use triple condom).
I met my beautiful wife through sugar daddy website, but wahliew....she asked for $1k each meeting. Some more, no sex, just accompany me to dinner n clubbing. We did have sex much later(and fall in love) after a number of threesomes though, she was smart. Used her Vietnamese nymphomaniac friend for 3somes so she did not have to do the deed. Lol. At that time, we were all very young and playful/mischievious. When I asked her how did she find out about sugar daddy, she said she accompanied her (now tudung wearing ugly sister-her ugly sister married moslem) for a date, the ugly sister wanted to find a sugar daddy, but instead the sugar daddy chose my wife. Of course ugly sister sour grape could only dream about going for dinner/travels and get paid to accompany rich, handsome men. If I were a beautiful woman like my wife, I would do the same thing. Want to play, play smartly.
Better than go and marry a moslem man like the sister.

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time must be tough for SPH, they need to resort to this type of catch click-bait news headlines.
Cannot report on election fraud, cannot report on snakemugan and maid. Cannot report on workers party about woman raped and close case. Cannot reporr on sia losing hundreds of millions. Cannot report on virus indians comjng everyday at changi. Cannot report on sick lanjiaolong. Whats left

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't understand this kind of girls. Don't want admit to being a whore but proudly declared she having few sugar daddies. So if she's not offering her pussy to her sugar daddies, don't tell me her sugar daddies so good give her free money?
Whoring is devoid of any passion. It's just screw and leave.
In the sugar daddy case, I think the girls need to show some affection to get contract extension. Act like they are both in love. That takes some doing.