• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jewel Changi airport is looking like a ghost town.....

jw5

Loyal
Latest update from Jewel Changi. :thumbsup:

Dear Jewel Guests,

We are delighted to welcome you back to Jewel! Most of our shops and dining outlets have resumed operations. Canopy Park and other attractions have also re-opened. Currently, tickets have to be pre-purchased online here.

Shaw Jewel cinema remains closed.

We would like to assure you that the well-being of our guests and staff remains our top priority. Safety measures such as temperature taking via temperature scanners at all entrances of the mall as well as the use of SafeEntry for contact tracing purposes will continue to be implemented. For guests visiting Jewel, please be informed that wearing a mask is mandatory.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Jewel Guests,

We are delighted to welcome you back to Jewel! Most of our shops and dining outlets have resumed operations. Canopy Park and other attractions have also re-opened. Currently, tickets have to be pre-purchased online here.

We would like to assure you that the well-being of our guests and staff remains our top priority. Safety measures such as temperature taking via temperature scanners at all entrances of the mall as well as the use of SafeEntry for contact tracing purposes will continue to be implemented. For guests visiting Jewel, please be informed that wearing a mask is mandatory.
i haven't been to jewel before
really.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dear Jewel Guests,

SafeEntry... that's half of your customers gone. :cool:
Good luck retail. And good luck to you too, Changi Airport Group. :roflmao:

jw5

Loyal
SafeEntry has no practical usefulness. It is only there for the gahment to show that they are doing something and for them to be seen to be in control. Even now, when they announce the places where the confirmed cases have been to, all they are asking people who have been to the same places is to "watch their health". :coffee:

SafeEntry... that's half of your customers gone. :cool:
Good luck retail. And good luck to you too, Changi Airport Group. :roflmao:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
SafeEntry has no practical usefulness. It is only there for the gahment to show that they are doing something and for them to be seen to be in control. Even now, when they announce the places where the confirmed cases have been to, all they are asking people who have been to the same places is to "watch their health". :coffee:
Think those are considered transient cases. Direct contact would have been traced and ring fenced. Well that is the idea at least.

jw5

Loyal
Gahment is doing ok in tracing and ring fencing the direct contacts. There are many cases popping up now which are close contacts of previously confirmed cases. However they are not doing well in the investigation of deception during contact tracing. It appears that they are depending on people to be honest. If they are not, the cases will remain unlinked. They are neither tough nor perceptive enough on such errant cases. :coffee:

Think those are considered transient cases. Direct contact would have been traced and ring fenced. Well that is the idea at least.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gahment is doing ok in tracing and ring fencing the direct contacts. There are many cases popping up now which are close contacts of previously confirmed cases. However they are not doing well in the investigation of deception during contact tracing. It appears that they are depending on people to be honest. If they are not, the cases will remain unlinked. They are neither tough nor perceptive enough on such errant cases. :coffee:
Complex issue.

Upping the surveillance testing seems to be as best a way forward

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yes sir! Anyway I have taken your previous advice as well.

I am quite sad that the end of this forum could be near. :(

Leongsam is really getting on age already.

I started out at Young PAP forum then found SBF. I must say SBF changed my life.

I have made several friends through this forum into real life and continue to do so!

There are good bros here.

I have no idea why you even bother. JW5 has lost his marbles. Just ignore him.

jw5

Loyal
Makes friends is good, but make sure Liew Mun Leong is not one of them. His son Karl was found liable of deceit in court. :cautious:

From Straits Times:

A former private banker who was paid a visit at his Chancery Lane home by debt collectors hired by a former client, has been held by the High Court to be liable for the $6.5 million in investments he had guaranteed the businessman.

Mr Karl Liew, who is the son of founding president and former chief executive officer of CapitaLand Group, Mr Liew Mun Leong, was sued by the businessman, Mr Alan Zhou, for breaching the personal guarantees.

The court also found Mr Liew liable for deceit in making false representations to Mr Zhou about the investments, which were in China.

1593968374061.png

Oh. He still has the moderator tag. I didn't know. Thanks.

Nevertheless I am here to make friends not enemies.

So I will still try.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Thanks buddy............... :wink:
You are welcome.

Good morning again from Calgary!

20200710_074925.jpg

You can see the mountain behind those houses. Barely lah. Hard to take the view.

20200710_074920.jpg

My son mowed the lawn yesterday

20200710_075328.jpg

My wife bakes banana loaf and other cakes often for my breakfast.

20200710_075345.jpg

20200710_075432.jpg

Thermomix makes it easier for her to do. She has 2. TM5 and TM6. It is popular in sg too.

20200710_075806.jpg

Back to my office.

20200710_075816.jpg