• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE is criminal bully everyday smear and abuse Gansiokbin as slut whore mistress

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
up up up slut slut slut
So you shameless Hakka Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower @iamnobody just admitted you are telling lies and have no evidence that I am a chicken and that’s why you dare not swear and you are a LIAR BULLY that do crimes on me with your Cantonese dog entitlement and got the cheek to say I gave you hurdle? Knnbccb what kind of human is this?

You criminals set terms? No need NRIC virginity test challenge no need to pay money no need to swear just open your evil cheap mouth and I need to pay money and sacrifice my dignity to prove to you CRIMINAL BULLIES? Knnbccb what kind of human is this?

Cancer and animal with zero human conscience indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Cantonese Hakka dogs that bullied me like @ginmother @rotiprata @Balls2U @musclepower @sbfuncle etc are self entitled cancer and repeating harmful lies cancer that should die a violent death and that’s called Justice. Pui!
Post in thread '[Is this POSSIBLE?] This morning, @ginfreely (or Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏), if you prefer) said "if I am a chicken I would have bought GCB by now"!'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/is...ld-have-bought-gcb-by-now.356079/post-3949068

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post in thread '[Is this POSSIBLE?] This morning, @ginfreely (or Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏), if you prefer) said "if I am a chicken I would have bought GCB by now"!'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/is-this-possible-this-morning-ginfreely-or-madam-gan-颜-siok-bin-淑敏-if-you-prefer-said-if-i-am-a-chicken-i-would-have-bought-gcb-by-now.356079/post-3949068
Confession of no evidence and yet defame and harass me as chicken by Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower and that’s obviously representative of all hakka Cantonese dogs smearing me a hokkien virgin as slut chicken Knnbccb indeed

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confession of no evidence and yet defame and harass me as chicken by Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower and that’s obviously representative of all hakka Cantonese dogs smearing me a hokkien virgin as slut chicken Knnbccb indeed
So you have evidence that we are prostitute descendants?

You are right about zero evidence. Where is your evidence that you are a virgin?

不要再逃避了!你不是處女。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right about zero evidence. Where is your evidence that you are a virgin?

不要再逃避了!你不是處女。
Omg Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeating and spamming shit that have been replied everywhere to win. So deceptive cancer indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

不要再逃避了!你不是處女。
Yawn change topic and tell lies again. Don’t pretend don’t know first you are the criminal bully kidnapper demanding ransom from me when there is no need for me to prove to you criminals defaming me.

But I said nevermind I sacrifice my human dignity and want to prove provided you criminal take up my virginity test challenge.

So you criminal don’t want to take up my virginity test challenge right?

So you shameless Cantonese dog prostitute descendant think I am your victim of kidnapping of my dignity and should pay up your ransom to prove to you criminal right?

@musclepower proven himself Cancer and animal Cantonese dog non human CRIMINAL BULLY KIDNAPPER OF HUMAN DIGNITY INDEED

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

不要再逃避了!你不是處女。
I have no evidence. Do you have evidence I'm a prostitute descendant?
Yawn cancer dog you have been busted and self admitted CRIMINAL BULLY with no evidence that I am a chicken and yet brutally defamed, smeared and harassed me a chicken while I am a victim of your crimes that are merely returning insults to you as son of chicken. I didn’t attack you, it’s you attack me. Don’t pretend don’t know the simple difference you disgusting liar bully Cantonese dog prostitute descendant. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gpgt

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/is-this-possible-this-morning-ginfreely-or-madam-gan-颜-siok-bin-淑敏-if-you-prefer-said-if-i-am-a-chicken-i-would-have-bought-gcb-by-now.356079/post-3949064

IMG_6092.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @musclepower Cantonese dog prostitute descendant are a disgrace to humanity. Just like the Hongkie Cantonese making knocks to harass me; and just like my sister in law Cantonese bitch that bullied my mother; and my ex boss that gave leftovers to me with his Cantonese dog pride; and the Cantonese bitch accountant that pushed me for no reasons when I fight kt latha to hire her; and many many. Yikes!