• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE is criminal bully everyday smear and abuse Gansiokbin as slut whore mistress

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Bin blow him how many times total? Got swallow?
Go ask your Cantonese slut mother Jeremy Quek Pui!

48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
5. Ownselves cheat money and go wedding dinner do not give angbao and turned around to accuse you cheat money. Sibeh 小人to the max!
Knn these 不要脸 whores and sluts can think of is money and money.
The fact that she lamented on social medias means she is prepared for all the colleagues to know about her complaints.
Same as gansiokbin 不要脸 贱货 cheated wedding money to go honeymoon.
Cheat money is you SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF CANTONESE DOG SON OF CHICKEN. PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cancer expert my lumpar! We're just waiting for your batu cave to kena cancer and your imaginary hymen falling off.

View attachment 204336
Tell lies to harm people is you evil shameless Cantonese dog son of chicken hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to me while there is nothing imaginary about being a virgin with annulled marriage. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
up up up
UPPER
So pretentious Cantonese dog son of chicken wait till I up threads now to up this thread to create the impression that you are victim when you are the vicious bully that was starting and creating MANY chicken prostitute threads around my cancer thread this morning to insult and harass me non stop. That’s how evil and despicable serial liar criminal bully 小人you are. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jurong East Prostitute today outstation go Tuas let people fuck? Gansiokbin old and dry cheebye still got puck puck sound?
You ccb Jeremy Quek hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin non stop should be hanged. Prostitute is you and your ccb Cantonese chicken slut mother. Pui!

IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now seventh month maybe got other kind of customers oaring @ginfreely lobangs too. Such a tough life as a prostitute.
Siokbingan this kind of shitslut, fuck until cb flip inside out still want to act virgin. She should be sent to India to have her hole oared by millions.
Prostitute sell nude sell cb is called easy life not tough life you serial liar Cantonese dog son of prostitute Jeremy Quek Pui!

IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png