• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE is criminal bully everyday smear and abuse Gansiokbin as slut whore mistress

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sbf and jurong east whore is here.
This thread need to stay on top
Whore is your Cantonese mother and you. You evil shameless Cantonese THIEF SCAMMER CRIMINAL BULLY hiding in rat hole spewing evil filthy lies to do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin with your Cantonese criminal dog prostitute descendant pride Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whore is your Cantonese mother and you. You evil shameless Cantonese THIEF SCAMMER CRIMINAL BULLY hiding in rat hole spewing evil filthy lies to do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin with your Cantonese criminal dog prostitute descendant pride Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job. Ownself up the ads

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Defamation crimes disguised as ads is your proud Cantonese dog son of prostitute dirty trick. Knnbccb 真够贱 CANTONESE THIEF SCAMMER CBT CRIMINAL BULLY MURDERER WITH INTENTION TO CAUSE ME CANCER YOU SHOULD REMAIN IN JAIL FOREVER. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Defamation crimes disguised as ads is your proud Cantonese dog son of prostitute dirty trick. Knnbccb 真够贱 CANTONESE THIEF SCAMMER CBT CRIMINAL BULLY MURDERER WITH INTENTION TO CAUSE ME CANCER YOU SHOULD REMAIN IN JAIL FOREVER. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
piggy me help to up this thread
Ot course you Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT think you are entitled to hide in rat hole to gang up with your fellow Cantonese dog son of chicken do defamation crimes to trample me hokkien virgin as what you and your cheap women are. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ot course you Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT think you are entitled to hide in rat hole to gang up with your fellow Cantonese dog son of chicken do defamation crimes to trample me hokkien virgin as what you and your cheap women are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ot course you Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT think you are entitled to hide in rat hole to gang up with your fellow Cantonese dog son of chicken do defamation crimes to trample me hokkien virgin as what you and your cheap women are.