• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE is criminal bully everyday smear and abuse Gansiokbin as slut whore mistress

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin own mother also installed pinhole camera in the bathroom. Becos gansiokbin ownself said she feel uncomfortable bathing in her mother house even after covering the windows with plastics :redface:
If not becos got pinhole camera, it means gansiokbin worry her mother will let in men into their house and peep at gansiokbin the chicken. There are no other reason besides this 2.
@ginfreely you dirty chicken even mother house also not safe.
You evil shameless CBT CRIMINAL CANTONESE SON OF CHICKEN THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOOD AND KNEEL DOWN TO SUCK YOUR BOSS COCK TO BEG HIM NOT TO FIRE YOU FOR CBT AND SEND YOU TO JAIL SHOULD BE HANGED FOR 无中生有 USING FACTS TO TWIST IT TO EVIL FILTHY LIES OF ME AND MY MOTHER KNNBCCB EVERTHING I SAID GET TWISTED BY CANTONESE DOGS SONS OF CHICKEN LIKF @NanoSpeed and @sbfuncle Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin own mother also installed pinhole camera in the bathroom. Becos gansiokbin ownself said she feel uncomfortable bathing in her mother house even after covering the windows with plastics :redface:
If not becos got pinhole camera, it means gansiokbin worry her mother will let in men into their house and peep at gansiokbin the chicken. There are no other reason besides this 2.
You evil shameless CBT CRIMINAL CANTONESE SON OF CHICKEN THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOOD AND KNEEL DOWN TO SUCK YOUR BOSS TO BEG HIM NOT TO FIRE YOU FOR CBT AND SEND YOU TO JAIL SHOULD BE HANGED FOR 无中生有 USING FACTS TO TWIST IT TO EVIL FILTHY LIES OF ME AND MY MOTHER KNNBCCB EVERTHING I SAID GET TWISTED BY CANTONESE DOGS SONS OF CHICKEN LIKF @NanoSpeed and @sbfuncle Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You evil shameless CBT CRIMINAL CANTONESE SON OF CHICKEN THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOOD AND KNEEL DOWN TO SUCK YOUR BOSS TO BEG HIM NOT TO FIRE YOU FOR CBT AND SEND YOU TO JAIL SHOULD BE HANGED FOR 无中生有 USING FACTS TO TWIST IT TO EVIL FILTHY LIES OF ME AND MY MOTHER KNNBCCB EVERTHING I SAID GET TWISTED BY CANTONESE DOGS SONS OF CHICKEN LIKF @NanoSpeed and @sbfuncle Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People with expected average life span 14 years also planning and looking forward to her wedding next year is such a contrast to 没病没痛 Cantonese dog son of chicken @cat aka @NanoSpeed not just don’t want to spend on wedding but with proud cheap dao Tao use married mistress for easy exit strategy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People with expected average life span 14 years also planning and looking forward to her wedding next year is such a contrast to 没病没痛 Cantonese dog son of chicken @cat aka @NanoSpeed not just don’t want to spend on wedding but with proud cheap dao Tao use married mistress for easy exit strategy.
Oh latest nick is now changed from @cat to @pig. What a great life achievement for @pig aka @NanoSpeed Cantonese dog son of chicken

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese dog son of chicken @sbfuncle also has the same views on wedding too. Birds of the same feathers flock together indeed: cheap evil toxic serial liar hiding in rat hole spamming lies to harm me Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People with expected average life span 14 years also planning and looking forward to her wedding next year
That’s what she said 14 years for people like her cancer type and with one surgery done.

IMG_1001.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh she said 13 and half years lifespan left to be precise because average lifespan is 14 years after surgery and it’s now 7 months after her tumour removal surgery.

Last edited: