• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday evidence of mark yeo and Jeremy Quek clones smearing me a liar when I am a virgin being persecuted as slut whore mistress no thanks to kt latha and LJ McCully
Gan.Siok.Bin

A proven liar, scammer and incorrigible harasser of neighbours, passers-by and other employees in the office

LJ Mccully and KT Latha were her victims of office harassment.

Johore and Singapore neighbours also encountered her frequent harassments.

Even innocent cyclists in East Coast Park weren't spared her harassment.

Also were diners in restaurants and coffeshops. She frequently harassed them by falsely accusing them of wolf whistling.
Tell lies is you proven liar busted cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network accusing me telling lies based on nothing but your Ccb mouth. Maths already proven it’s not possible everywhere everyday I go I moved got knocks and whistles unless it’s you Malaysian criminal syndicate network and your actions prove that it’s totally possible Malaysian criminal syndicate paid you cheap whore cock suckers to harm and harass me. Pui!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself mark yeo no report police on me. Pui!
mark yeo is not interested in making police report lah... u r the only siao here that keep talking abt making police report on harassment... yet can't even produce a single copy... dun call TPX... call u wat ??? :geek:

jw5

Loyal
mark yeo is not interested in making police report lah... u r the only siao here that keep talking abt making police report on harassment... yet can't even produce a single copy... dun call TPX... call u wat ??? :geek:

Agree that Mark Yeo is not interested in making police report, sekali make police and have the honour of being interviewed by the ministar. :eek:

jw5

Loyal
I will punch your cunt.

xmszKs3.gif

Jeremy Quek

Tickle first before pinching. :roflmao:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree that Mark Yeo is not interested in making police report, sekali make police and have the honour of being interviewed by the ministar. :eek:
is it the ministar which tat fake virgin "tsk ..tsk..tsk.. every night at 4 am?? " :geek: