• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Japan's and Taiwan's COMBINED Armed Forces are STRONGER than the PRC's, according to the Swiss bank, Credit Suisse! haha

Do you AGREE with Credit Suisse?

• Total voters

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before we make any more predictions, I just watched a Taiwan talk show where it was revealed John Bolton claimed Donald Trump compared Taiwan to the tip of a pen and compared China to a desk. :eek::biggrin:

and the point is ?

what's in it for Taiwan if they reunify with China ? the Taiwanese are doing well on their own, whether it is DPP or KMT as govt. what can China give them to make majority of them wanting reunification and giving up de facto independence ? imo there's nothing. status quo remains indefinitely in their best interests, and they know it.

jw5

Loyal
The point is Taiwan cannot depend on USA for defence help. It is better for Taiwan to be on good terms with China so that at least status quo can be maintained, but not on such good terms that China gets any funny ideas. :wink:

and the point is ?

what's in it for Taiwan if they reunify with China ? the Taiwanese are doing well on their own, whether it is DPP or KMT as govt. what can China give them to make majority of them wanting reunification and giving up de facto independence ? imo there's nothing. status quo remains indefinitely in their best interests, and they know it.

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @nightsafari, many belated thanks for liking thirteen of my posts in this thread the day before yesterday!
bow-gif.40441
:inlove:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/posts/3134160
I got enough of your fucking shit.
When China more than ready to take on and fuck USA and her 5Eyes allies, you making rubbish innuendoes about China failing or succeeding in small tow gays like Japan and Taiwan.
Dear @LaoTze, for the fifth time, many thanks for bumping up my thread again yesterday afternoon! :tongue:
Three days ago, @nayr69sg posted the following comment in another thread:
sammyboy.com/posts/3131744
I keep hearing all these china CCP supporters say China can defeat USA. Can attack USA.
So let China start by attacking Taiwan.
Please do.
Have you seen it? :unsure:
Many belated thanks to @nayr69sg for liking the above post of mine!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best way to defeat the Chinese army is to divide and conquer. Spend some money at the right place and the whole brigade will switch side. Tried and tested since ancient times.
Look at Chinese history since when they can fight as an united force ?

Not true......it's true China has always been infighting because they have nothing else to do during peace time.....and also thanks to its geography,it's natural enemies are few and far between....

But in the presence of a common enemy shows that China can unite.... unfortunately despite the overwhelming number of manpower in China during wwii,they still were no match

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point is Taiwan cannot depend on USA for defence help. It is better for Taiwan to be on good terms with China so that at least status quo can be maintained, but not on such good terms that China gets any funny ideas. :wink:
I think taiwan already too friendly with china before xi jinping came in and started threatening them.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a delicate game being played here. As far as Japan's involvement in Taiwan, Japan cant overtly militarize because of Article 9 of the Japanese Constitution. Its ironic that after WWII a set cap was placed on military expenditure to prevent rearming Japan but as its economy grew, its budget skyrocketed. Recent reforms have helped turn the SDF into a formidable force- just look at what they DO have - the Mitsubishi X-2 for example. But its for "defense"

Also Japan is protected by amazing #1 in the world America because of the mutual defense agreements. In the past the Americans used to refer to Japan as their "unsinkable battleship" in the Pacific. Crude, and not very kind to the Japanese, but yes true.

But now with Chinese Aggression, Japan is aware of the risks. If Taiwan falls, then Japan can be on notice they may be next. Japan CANNOT afford to lose the vital trade routes that such a loss would cause. The ongoing disputes over the islands can erupt any minute. So how? What Japan can do is draw even closer to America and indirectly engage Taiwan. Any attack on Taiwan that involves Japan and then the Americans and Japanese will blow the Chinese to kingdom come.

Even if Japan is able to stay out of it, the Americans have the Taiwan Relations Act and recent bills are being introduced in Congress to ensure the defense of Taiwan. History shows us America will defend Taiwan. The three Carrier groups in the area are a reminder to China who the boss is. Either way, the cost to China is too high.

cf5661124a142e81a30aaa8a1056ef37.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Agree that the cost to China is too high, that is why they have done nothing so far other than posturing. However in the event that China does something one day, don't count on massive and fast response from USA and Japan to help Taiwan either. They will probably help but it might be too late and/or too little. :coffee:

There is a delicate game being played here. As far as Japan's involvement in Taiwan, Japan cant overtly militarize because of Article 9 of the Japanese Constitution. Its ironic that after WWII a set cap was placed on military expenditure to prevent rearming Japan but as its economy grew, its budget skyrocketed. Recent reforms have helped turn the SDF into a formidable force- just look at what they DO have - the Mitsubishi X-2 for example. But its for "defense"

Also Japan is protected by amazing #1 in the world America because of the mutual defense agreements. In the past the Americans used to refer to Japan as their "unsinkable battleship" in the Pacific. Crude, and not very kind to the Japanese, but yes true.

But now with Chinese Aggression, Japan is aware of the risks. If Taiwan falls, then Japan can be on notice they may be next. Japan CANNOT afford to lose the vital trade routes that such a loss would cause. The ongoing disputes over the islands can erupt any minute. So how? What Japan can do is draw even closer to America and indirectly engage Taiwan. Any attack on Taiwan that involves Japan and then the Americans and Japanese will blow the Chinese to kingdom come.

Even if Japan is able to stay out of it, the Americans have the Taiwan Relations Act and recent bills are being introduced in Congress to ensure the defense of Taiwan. History shows us America will defend Taiwan. The three Carrier groups in the area are a reminder to China who the boss is. Either way, the cost to China is too high.

View attachment 84354

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree that the cost to China is too high, that is why they have done nothing so far other than posturing. However in the event that China does something one day, don't count on massive and fast response from USA and Japan to help Taiwan either. They will probably help but it might be too late and/or too little. :coffee:

Yes sir that is the question. One day. In the meantime.......

2iqc9r.jpg

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 84354
Dear @Peiweh-sama, many belated thanks for gracing my humble thread again the day before yesterday with more of your words of wisdom!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438

Last edited:

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @Peiweh-sama, many belated thanks for gracing my humble thread again the day before yesterday with more of your words of wisdom!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438
Please excuse my limited understanding. Currently the Japanese people dislike the Chinese and their behavior. They have good taste.

Meanwhile the Legacy of the great Musashi lives on.........May his spirit haunt Xi Jinping

source-is-mentioned-in-our-blog-www-unbelievablefactsblog-com-miyamoto-musashi-17th-17546340.png

Last edited:

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please excuse my limited understanding. Currently the Japanese people dislike the Chinese and their behavior. They have good taste.

Meanwhile the Legacy of the great Musashi lives on.........May his spirit haunt Xi Jinping

View attachment 84564
Dear @Peiweh-sama, many thanks again for:
1. bumping up my thread yesterday evening by replying to my post,
2. and also for liking my post!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438

Last edited:

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear @glockman, many belated thanks for posting that interesting YouTube video!
bow-gif.40441

The YouTube channel, "Defense Updates", that it comes from:
youtube.com/channel/UCKNCbBWiMiXBVXUmUuu_dsQ/videos
also has hundreds of other interesting videos, such as:
youtube.com/watch?v=E2vp2urM1FQ
"TOP 5 WEAPONS OF TAIWAN THAT CHINA WOULD BE REALLY WORRIED ABOUT!"
:eek:
:tongue:

redface-gif.40438
Many belated thanks, in chronological order, to:
@glockman
@Peiweh
@pvtpublic
@nightsafari
for liking the above post of mine!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @Leongsam, many thanks again for gracing another humble thread of mine and for voting in the poll and even agreeing with me and Credit Suisse!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438
Dear @eatshitndie, many thanks to you too for gracing another humble thread of mine and for voting in the poll and even agreeing with me and Credit Suisse!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438
Many belated thanks also to:
@glockman
@nightsafari
@gingerlyn
@3_M
for voting in the poll and even agreeing with me and Credit Suisse!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438
Many belated thanks also to @Einstein for voting in the poll and even agreeing with me and Credit Suisse!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438
Dear @Sideswipe, many belated thanks to you too for voting in the poll and even agreeing with me and Credit Suisse!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438
Dear @Peiweh-sama, many thanks to you too for:
1. gracing my humble thread with your words of wisdom,
2. liking four of my posts in this thread,
3. and finally, voting in the poll and even agreeing with me and Credit Suisse
yesterday!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438
Many belated thanks also to:
@shockshiok
@blackmondy
@leeisphtui
for voting in the poll and even agreeing with me and Credit Suisse!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438
Many belated thanks also to @tsang for voting in the poll and even agreeing with me and Credit Suisse!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438
Many belated thanks also to @kiketerm for voting in the poll and even agreeing with me and Credit Suisse!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438
Many belated thanks also to @redbull313 for voting in the poll and even agreeing with me and Credit Suisse!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438