• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jade Restaurant @ Fullerton Hotel - Special Weekend Dimsum Rate

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
betcha dunno the richest man in HK enjoys a bowl plain porridge for breakfast?

i knew you got problem reading english ..i posted

" if a person work so hard and could not even eat WHAT HE LIKES then i think something is very wrong with his life " NOT HOW EXPENSIVE IT IS !!!

i told you many times already , not to read too much bible tiobo ? So far as I can remember, there is not one word in the Gospels in praise of intelligence . you are a living example :biggrin:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like to search for reasonably good deals...another really good deal which I mentioned in another thread is the current birthday discount offered at The Shangri La...go to any of its F&B outlets with a birthday boy/girl, produce i/c to show that it is their birthday and you get a discount on your meal bill based on the age of the birthday boy/girl...older the better, subject to max 8 pax and only for food, with a birthday cake thrown in as well...
wow... how many buffet u went liao? got so many recommendation de.

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good stuff.

An even better deal may be found at Meritus Mandarin @ Pine Court...this time Weekdays Only Dimsum Adults - $16.80 and Children - $9.00 with as many as 30 dishes to choose from.

if you had to choose one, Jade or Pine court better? thanks for the lobangs! :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow... how many buffet u went liao? got so many recommendation de.

go chinatown hc. there's one selling by a chio lkb each basket cost only $1.80 standard. freshly made and piping hot.

if u want more comfy ambience, just opp chinatown hc at one corner is a dimsum restaurant. very economical prices. century egg congee only $2. lots of stuffs inside. air-cond.

u can reject their $1 peanut, towels or anything which they throw on the table. they will gladly waive off those redundants.

wide varieties of freshly made dimsums. order their frog congee in claypot. $6 only. about 4 small bowls servings.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jade is probably at the top end of chinese fine dinning in Singapore, really classy place and the food has its own unique fusion touch...Pine Court on the other hand is a good nice traditional good class chinese restaurant with a great view on the 35th floor...both deals are value for money...depends on the type of product you are looking for
if you had to choose one, Jade or Pine court better? thanks for the lobangs! :biggrin:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
More Buffet deals...

For real authentic Eurasian cooking with fresh quality ingredients try Quentin's @139 Ceylon Road,
Eurasian Community House,
Singapore 429744
$15 for adults and half price for children every Sunday for Brunch/Lunch
Dishes:
Devils chicken curry, babi assam, stew kristang style beef,pork sambal, calamari fritters,curry seku beef,prawn bastador,curry moolie prawns, sambal kangkong,sheppard's pie,oxtail stew,biryiani rice...etc and a lovely sugee cake made of semolina with almonds and raisins and marzipan icing
PS. You may get to see the Prataman as his house is opposite the Eurasian House:rolleyes::biggrin:

Yotei @Forum Shopping Mall #01-16 Orchard Road
Bento Express at $9.90 several choices of the Bento's set like Shabu and Yakiniku

Teochew Seafood Buffet @ Ban Heng Restaurant [Blk 22 Boon Keng road #01-21/Changi Golf Club] $16.80 for Adults and $12.80 for Children Mon-Fri Lunch and dinner; Sat, sun & PH Lunch Only

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan, stop spewing out your politics of envy and BEGONE.

wahhh!...while many is struggling with $2 porridge, and dying from Indian Rojak you are eating in a 5 star resturant @ the Fullerton formerly known as the General post Office..:rolleyes:..heh heh heh

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just remembered another pretty good Lunch deal

Hard Rock Cafe Set Lunch Mon-Fri $12.80 nett

Soup of the day

Mini Burgers; or BBQ ribs; or Grilled Chicken;or Beef Fajitas; or Fish & chips

Dessert of the day

Soft drink and coffee or tea

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hainanese Steamboat Buffet at Happy Joy Restaurant Blk 166 #04-3531 Bukit merah Town centre...$15 nett Adult, Children at half price..only for Dinner