• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jade Restaurant @ Fullerton Hotel - Special Weekend Dimsum Rate

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite a good deal for fine dinning Chinese restaurant, Jade @ Fullerton Hotel offers 28 dishes dimsum weekend lunch deal inclusive of a soup of your choice thrown in for $28 p/p.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on you gotta compare apple with apple Bro...this is a fine dinning restaurant in a 5 star hotel...its the whole package...ambience, cutlery and crockery, service plus the food of course.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come on you gotta compare apple with apple Bro...this is a fine dinning restaurant in a 5 star hotel...its the whole package...ambience, cutlery and crockery, service plus the food of course.

wahhh!...while many is struggling with $2 porridge, and dying from Indian Rojak you are eating in a 5 star resturant @ the Fullerton formerly known as the General post Office..:rolleyes:..heh heh heh

44mm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me see.... $28 i can buy a tin of milk powder or 52 pcs of diapers and i still have $3 for a simple lunch. Or i can dine alone enjoying myself?

Let me put it in a simple way. Pay $28 for food, $280 for food or $2.80 for food is still the same.

Maybe i belong to the lower income group so i have to give it a pass with this lobang.

Sigh...... It aint fair!!!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I should be so lucky:rolleyes::biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_Mg8m49vSM8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Kylie Minogue - I Should Be So Lucky

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Matthew 6:25-34 (New International Version)

Do Not Worry
25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life[a]?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jt4aj5.gif

I got it free and delivered to my gooka guarded palace. Suk suk leh? *hee*hee*

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Do Not Worry ...

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yHFDa9efCQU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
23w45ja.jpg

"CB.. old fart so stingy with our pay, gimme a good offer for the price of his head"

AvalanCh3

Alfrescian
Loyal
at this point of time, its better to keep your money and not use it for these promotion.

1. if you notice the price of things will go down and down so better deals will come.
2. you donno how long the recession will last, its just my good words. =)

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
28 bucks ++, 3 red notes plus. Throw in a dimsum dolly, for lunch companion... 2 grey notes, with little loose change. No drinks on tap, better stick to chinese tea. Or is that another add on with peanuts or achar + towels?:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if a person work so hard and could not even eat what he likes then i think something is very wrong with his life .