• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ivebert's real identity

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok everyone, up my rep points till i am 500 then i will ass Ivebert everyday. Usually i bochup about rep points, think Sam dunno me too well! lol

But....for the sake of assing Ivebert aka ALLEN CHEN, i dun mind getting more rep points. hehe

ok. but dont ass him everyday ...like that not fun liao ..anyway i can only up you at night time ...must wait after 24hours ...

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok everyone....now that we know Ivebert is Allen Chen and studied in UCLA in 2006. Now is the chance to go hunt down more pics of him and his gf. Whoever is better than me in searching, pls go ahead! lol

Operation: Ass Ivebert (Phase 1) commences now!

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok everyone....now that we know Ivebert is Allen Chen and studied in UCLA in 2006. Now is the chance to go hunt down more pics of him and his gf. Whoever is better than me in searching, pls go ahead! lol

Operation: Ass Ivebert (Phase 1) commences now!

Fuck off lah :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Low life Sinkie Local Trash

I told Sam to lock and delete this thread

Only hum ji fuckers start threads to reveal personal info of others

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

fuck off lah :oio::oio::oio::oio::oio:

Low life sinkie local trash

i told sam to lock and delete this thread

only hum ji fuckers start threads to reveal personal info of others

fuck u chao cheebye kia! I will open up several threads and upload all your photos into an anonymous server! I will fuck u every single fucking day!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
2unuerl.jpg

Backed up to Tinypic liao. Hee.... But safest is store inside my DESKTOP. U try deleting that la cheebye kia!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow. this thread is excellent. cooleo good job.

Hehe....when u exposing Tonychat? Honestly, i find Tonychat quite ok, compared to Ivebert the dog. So maybe he dun deserve to be exposed. lol What do u think?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chao Sinkie Local Trashes :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

No matter what

You cannot deny that you are local trash :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

So what if you know my face?

You are still a local trash!

Going to sleep liao

Fuck you!!

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehe....when u exposing Tonychat? Honestly, i find Tonychat quite ok, compared to Ivebert the dog. So maybe he dun deserve to be exposed. lol What do u think?

no need to expose that CB kia tonychat's face. too gruesome for viewing. expose his occupation as a OKT that pimps his thai ladyboy wife can already.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye kia Ivebert aka Allen Chen now v scared liao. Even though he talk cock say he dun mind his pic getting exposed, he deleted his Facebook page liao! Cheebye coward!

8471412311.png

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

fuck off lah :oio::oio::oio::oio::oio:

Low life sinkie local trash

i told sam to lock and delete this thread

only hum ji fuckers start threads to reveal personal info of others

iverbrate - you are so damn funny!!
Do you happen to be that clinton666666 guy as well?

Just because you studied in ucla you think its a big deal. In fact, u fit the profile of a singaporean you so despise, talk big when annonymous but no guts in real life.

But one thing lah! You are not ugly. Your gf quite attractive too!

But i ask again, why do people like to post their personal pictures on the internet????

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey gayboy.. your lao pok Palm still for sale?

ivebert
Lurker Join Date
Jun 2006
WTS: 2 mths old Palm TX
Item: Palm TX
Price: 420

Name: allen
Tel: 92291068
E-mail: [email protected]

Condition Of Item:
2 month old (bought on 09/05/2006)
very good

Accessories/Complete Package/Warranty:
full accessories,
additional clearview screen protector bought and attached sinceday 1
512mb mobile mmc card (can use it for nokia phones too)
online warranty not yet registered.
i still have the receipt from AAAs com

Comments:
pls sms/email to discuss

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ivebert this cheebye kia...talk so loud and fuck us Singaporeans everyday when in fact he himself is Singaporean. Chao cheebye dog traitor! Study in UCLA but talk like ITE student! Chao ah qua!

After he is exposed liao....he say he go SLEEP! lol CHEEBYE!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye kia Ivebert aka Allen Chen now v scared liao. Even though he talk cock say he dun mind his pic getting exposed, he deleted his Facebook page liao! Cheebye coward!

8471412311.png

u exposed ivebert to be this allen chen and the next thing that happens is the facebk page got deleted? :eek:

ivebert just voluntarily confirmed his own identity. :biggrin:

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
u exposed ivebert to be this allen chen and the next thing that happens is the facebk page got deleted? :eek:

Ivebert just voluntarily confirmed his own identity. :d

thats why this chap isnt very smart. The first thing you should have done was to continue to deny his identity and continue his same tone of ridicule.

Iverbrate could just be a stolen/copied name from the web.

But his actions and reply confirms his identity. Most people who talk like he does isnt very intelligient to begin with, some kind of an inferiority complex.

Whats his degree btw?

Anyway what is ucla famous for? Is it really a top uni in the league of harvard/stanford?

dankos

i m back after a short holiday. amazing thread we have here.

another dumbo after that char_azn who proudly lets the whole cyberworld knows of his real identity. :biggrin:

speaking of that fat ass?? has he left this forum for good :rolleyes: