• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ivebert's real identity

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Allen Chen is Ivebert and Clinton666!

6098327964.png

==

he is losing his marbles??

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No lah this Clinton666 is bullshitting. He is not ivebert.

I believe the nick behind Clinton666 is a regular forummer here.

hi there

1. honest, that 666 guy is just some load of crap!
2. just leave the retard alone.
3. very harmless but of course hyper loud.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha Ivebert really gong cheebye. If he deny everything, and don't delete facebook, still can argue. Now delete liao, just confirm that he is indeed Allen Chen!

You are my new hero, Cooleo.

You did not just expose Ivebert's identity; you exposed his stupidity when he deleted his picture from FaceBook thereby admitting that he is Allen Chen is Ivebert.

Like someone mentioned, I don't believe he is from UCLA. He is too uncouth to be one.

Well done, Cooleo !

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye Allen Chen better not let us find more of his photos. I will save and backup multiple times and let the whole fucking world know what an asshole this guy really is when he is hiding behind the monitor!

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye Allen Chen better not let us find more of his photos. I will save and backup multiple times and let the whole fucking world know what an asshole this guy really is when he is hiding behind the monitor!

You should now locate his g/f and invite her to Sammyboy.com and let his g/f know her b/f is a cheebye kia.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should now locate his g/f and invite her to Sammyboy.com and let his g/f know her b/f is a cheebye kia.

Maybe his gf thought he is Mr Nice Guy. But in reality, he is some fucking sick bastard who log into the forum to spew vulgarities like a crazy dog. Can u imagine knowing someone like Ivebert? Act normal in day to day life, but when he goes home, become this crazy dog?!

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FNuyDZevKrU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cooleo
You damn hou lan sai lei!!! I salute u.
You should now go for the hog & expose this ah gua's character to his chio gf!!!

jw5

Loyal
Maybe his gf thought he is Mr Nice Guy. But in reality, he is some fucking sick bastard who log into the forum to spew vulgarities like a crazy dog. Can u imagine knowing someone like Ivebert? Act normal in day to day life, but when he goes home, become this crazy dog?!

Perhaps he acts like a crazy dog in day to day life, but when he goes home to his gf, he becomes normal? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
i m back after a short holiday. amazing thread we have here.

another dumbo after that char_azn who proudly lets the whole cyberworld knows of his real identity. :biggrin:

speaking of that fat ass?? has he left this forum for good :rolleyes:

Soon, Ivebert will insist that Leongsam gives him Cooleo's IP address and demand Cooleo declares that he will not harrass him and his gf. :biggrin:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allen fucking Chen aka Clinton666 albino cocksucker
Are u working at AMAT or IMRE? I would love to call your employers to let him know what a dastardly character you are. Im sure your HR & your boss would love to hear what kind of monster they have employed.
Now I know what you look like, its easy to spot your fugly mug now. Be warn, your tsunami is coming.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soon, Ivebert will insist that Leongsam gives him Cooleo's IP address and demand Cooleo declares that he will not harrass him and his gf. :biggrin:

Haha...Ivebert is hiding where now? I tot just now he v noisy?!

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lesson learn...Neber use de same nick all over mother earth...esp if u wanna b a keyboard warrior...worst if u hab a FB a/c link all over de place...shark!! i better go cancel my FB a/c...same name Microsoft leh...:eek::biggrin::p