• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I've Repented: WP Turning GRC into Giant Garbage Dump

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ai yah little india different too many people liao ... our estate very funny can't see any cleaners after 10am one ... nobody seems to be cleaning our estate .. mayb some1 care to share some light?????

from 12 to 16, u saw the light? Maybe can ask Ron Ron?

Last edited:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
ai yah i stay at aljunied WP TC never keep our estate clean: not here to flame any1 but they cannot make it lay

Can be more patient or not? WP is still evaluating the tender for the estate maintenance contractor. Complain some more we will increase the conservancy fee. You want cheap and good contractor or not?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, I agree with Bros here.. You should walk at Serangoon during the night especially weekends.. Count how many rubbish there are on the pavements, grass patches..I would chop my D*ck if you said that there are no rubbish there.. Cmon man.. I just moved in to Hougang few months ago and I'm satisfied with the level of cleanliness there.. I feel so happy staying in an Opposition ward after so long staying in a PAP held territory.. I grew staying in MBT's Tampines.. Problems of rats and rubbish yet to be fully eradicated since the first day I moved there as a teen 18 years ago.. Even when I came back to visit my parents at Tampines during the weekends, I can still see big fat rats running around the longkangs.. Some of my colleagues also staying at Aljunied GRC.. Even they are are happy with the performance of the WP MPs there so far.. Chill out.. Give them some time..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the whole of sinkiepore is now very filthy and dirty. just look around.even in my hdb heartlands and the toilets...damned shit!

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, I feel the PAP takes Singaporeans for granted in Jurong GRC. Rubbish is all over the place. You can even find dead rat at bus stop. The Bangla cleaner spends more time on his phone and no time sweeping the floor. Yet CC keeps going up. Time to teach the PAP a lesson to wake up their bloody idea.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Parks are under NParks. Roadside turfs and trees are under LTA. Town councils are only in charge of HDB blocks. Even LKY got it right when he threatened that rubbish heaps would pile two storeys high if you voted for opposition, referring specifically to HDB blocks, though that never happened. :biggrin:

Last edited:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya,,, look at the picture,,,, i would say aljunied very clean liao,,,,,

so little rubbish,,,, aljunied bagus