• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's Official! Speaker TCJ apologises like a dog for calling Jamus Lim a "Fucking populist" in parliament

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my reservist, whenever there's a recall, I will report back to camp in No. 4 with the sleeves folded up twice from the wrist like Ip Mun. I also wore a white t-shirt inside with the top part exposed. The CO see already also never say anything.
I think CO also might not be fully aware of the military rules. You can see both ccs and tcj with stars also broke the rule.
That day I saw 1 blackie with number 4 without gutter and he wore with a saf boot but with a green vest so i wondering is he a foreign worker or a saf ns men.
Like half ip man .

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is the leader of the House? She should force the Speaker to step down. It is obvious to all that the Speaker is not objective and every of his decision going against the Opposition will be tainted as bias.
The problem is the Leader of the House only has watchful eyes on members who are from the opposition. That is a fact!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calling an elected MP "fucking populist" is utterly disrespectful and shows his true colours There is only one honourable way to go: RESIGN !
What is wrong wif stating a fact? You prefer to hear honeyed words and sweet lies from wanker party in stead? :o-o:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is wrong wif stating a fact? You prefer to hear honeyed words and sweet lies from wanker party in stead? :o-o:
There is nothing wrong with stating a fact of course. But as Speaker he is not merely in his throne to state a fact. He was stating his opinion in a most unparliamentary way. To PAP wankers, TCJ is a fucking non-populist hero but as Speaker he should jolly well keep his opinion to himself privately and silently.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is also forking populist for MPs and ministers to demand million dollars salaries without any business experiences.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The PAP build flats because housing is popular with the people.

From what I remember, the HDB was initially very unpopular with sinkies. Many sinkies had to leave their kampungs for good. Many went kicking and screaming. In the end, PAP's wisdom prevailed and sinkies now remember instead how happily they left their kampungs for their brand new 3 room or 4 room HDB flats

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
AMER%20GENGJ7%20(2).png

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is more pertinent is that the Speaker who should purportedly be neutral professionally, is blatantly biased against another MP.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guardhouse at Michael Palmer's house was removed within hours of his dismissal, together with the guard.

Populist Tan's still standing guard now?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
From, ChatGPT ,

The complete opposite of populism can be described as elitism.

While populism emphasizes the power and influence of the general population, elitism places a greater emphasis on the authority and influence of a select few individuals or groups who are considered to be superior or more knowledgeable.

Elitism often promotes the idea that a small, privileged elite should govern or make decisions on behalf of the broader population, as they believe they are better suited to do so. It stands in contrast to populism, which emphasizes the voice and power of the people as a whole.
Meritocracy de woh

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my reservist, whenever there's a recall, I will report back to camp in No. 4 with the sleeves folded up twice from the wrist like Ip Mun. I also wore a white t-shirt inside with the top part exposed. The CO see already also never say anything.
I saw some folded their sleeves up twice and pant without gutter and bare foot.
In my opinion number 4 worn this way is more sart kee and look more like a fighter than the so called smart 4 which is not smart at all.
Those fighters were having the tae Kwando training.