• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's Official! Iswaran kanna asked to lim kopi and anal probe by CPIB!

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
The west is a PAP stronghold. Opposition is advised to focus on the east and north. Central and south, wait for more old farts to kick the bucket.

West is a tough nut to crack. Trust me, I live there. :biggrin:
Many many jiuhu live in West and North as well

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The west is a PAP stronghold. Opposition is advised to focus on the east and north. Central and south, wait for more old farts to kick the bucket.

I have been there...n in all honesty....I hate it...must be the Fuckeins

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
行动

Operation Black Mambo.

@ 15 May 2021

1689135276327.png

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Black snake constituency is in Nee Soon, iswaran is in West coast....all Fuckeins areas...so their seats are safe...and Jurong under tartman also safe....guess ah nehs can only dominate in Fuckeins areas...after all ah nehs are the Indian Fuckeins...Kia su, Kia see, kiam siap, die don't want face ..and Ah neh addition...back stabbing....ah nehs are more Fuckeins than the Fuckeins and alot of old school ah neh can speak the Fuckeins language

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Black snake constituency is in Nee Soon, iswaran is in West coast....all Fuckeins areas...so their seats are safe...and Jurong under tartman also safe....guess ah nehs can only dominate in Fuckeins areas...after all ah nehs are the Indian Fuckeins...Kia su, Kia see, kiam siap, die don't want face ..and Ah neh addition...back stabbing....ah nehs are more Fuckeins than the Fuckeins and alot of old school ah neh can speak the Fuckeins language

I thought Nee Soon was traditionally a Teochew area? The ground zero of Ngee Ann Kongsi? :unsure:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh no...the only ah neh left standing is Indranee...n ah nehs population is the smallest in percentage n number and in cabinet representation they are the 2nd largest after the cinas.. singkieland is truely fucked

One Indranee is equivalent to two Nehs. So even if we lose one Neh, can still breakeven.