• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat It's advertisement time again

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chicken advertisement must stay on top
@Leongsam @zhihau So many Cantonese Hakka dogs sons of chicken ganging up to attack ONE hokkien woman and they are not silenced but I the victim of their vicious defamation crimes are silenced. Don’t you feel ashamed? Just rename this forum as Cantonese hakka criminal dog forum giving rights to dogs to sbuse a woman as prostitute Knnbccb they and their and your lives are precious while my life is trash for dogs to trample. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pok pok pok the chicken is running amok.
Up the advertisement
Cantonese dog son of chicken you are SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK DOING DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN WITH YOUR CANTONESE DOG PRIDE WHILE I AM FIGHTING CRIMES PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pok pok pok the chicken is running amok.
Up the advertisement

Cantonese dog son of chicken you are SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK DOING DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN WITH YOUR CANTONESE DOG PRIDE WHILE I AM FIGHTING CRIMES PUI!
Come on don’t act blur when all the Cantonese hakka dogs threads and posts do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin are all there as evidence and nothing mad about me except I am the victim of vicious Cantonese hakka dog

Dogs stand on the side of injustice act blur when all the Cantonese hakka dogs threads and posts do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin are there and turn around accuse their victim of crimes as mad should have the same fate befall on them and their precious family women.​

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
gansiokbin.png

Gansiokbin is feeling siok or pain with this kind of bin ? :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 202958
Gansiokbin is feeling siok or pain? :roflmao:
That’s your Cantonese chicken mother with those ugly small teeth Pui! Serial liar Cantonese dog son of chicken has protected rights to defame and abuse Gansiokbin using fake photos all kinds of evil toxic lies and call that democracy and accused their victim of crimes as mad. So proud Cantonese hakka dog your mother is proven sell nude sell cb while I am hokkien virgin that challenged you take up my virginity test challenge. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s your Cantonese chicken mother with those ugly small teeth Pui! Serial liar Cantonese dog son of chicken has protected rights to defame and abuse Gansiokbin using fake photos all kinds of evil toxic lies and call that democracy and accused their victim of crimes as mad. So proud Cantonese hakka dog your mother is proven sell nude sell cb while I am hokkien virgin that challenged you take up my virginity test challenge. Pui!

Cantonese dog son of chick @sbfuncle SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOBIN​

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old man camping at jurong east bridge, looking out for gansiokbin nipple and bush , while gansiokbin cycle passed the bridge with her leg wide open in her low seat bicycle.