• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat It's advertisement time again

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. It's prime time ads again
People buy house make money.
You buy house lose money and become chicken :roflmao:
You SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE CRIMINAL THAT COMMITTED CBT AND SENT TO JAIL FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS AND YOUR CANTONESE MOTHER THAT SELL NUDE SELL CB ARE THE CHICKEN. SO EMTITLED TO HIDE IN RAT HOLE DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN BECAUSE YOU SUCK BOSS COCK GOT 靠山kneel down to beg your boss don’t send you to jail for CBT hahahaha 真够贱!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
1656424186245.png

1656393117434.png

gansiokbin.png

1653988910816.png

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil shameless Cantonese THIEF SCAMMER CRIMINAL BULLY son of chicken that’s your Cantonese whore mother photo. @zhihau why so unfair your own kind can spam lies of hokkien virgin being slut chicken while I cannot post facts? Pui!
Got your address, your IC and your stolen puck puck sound photos and Bangla waiting for their turn at the jurong east ground and old uncle at jurong east bridge looking out for your long dark nipple :roflmao: :sneaky:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ads descriptions

Gansiokbin whore house address, IC and stolen puck puck sound photos and Bangla waiting for their turn at the jurong east ground and old uncle at jurong east bridge looking out for gansiokbin long dark nipple

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got your address, your IC and your stolen puck puck sound photos and Bangla waiting for their turn at the jurong east ground and old uncle at jurong east bridge looking out for your long dark nipple :roflmao: :sneaky:
Ads descriptions

Gansiokbin whore house address, IC and stolen puck puck sound photos and Bangla waiting for their turn at the jurong east ground and old uncle at jurong east bridge looking out for gansiokbin long dark nipple
Evil shameless Cantonese THIEF SCAMMER CRIMINAL BULLY son of chicken that’s your Cantonese whore mother photo. @zhihau why so unfair your own kind can use my particulars to spam lies of hokkien virgin being slut chicken while I cannot post facts of Cantonese dogs do evil to me and true threads of Cantonese women sell nude sell cb? Pui!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil shameless Cantonese THIEF SCAMMER CRIMINAL BULLY son of chicken that’s your Cantonese whore mother photo. @zhihau why so unfair your own kind can use my particulars to spam lies of hokkien virgin being slut chicken while I cannot post facts of Cantonese dogs do evil to me and true threads of Cantonese women sell nude sell cb? Pui!
That's not lies. You are a whore that's why got all these info to ads.
You ownself gave address, IC and ownself said about stolen nude photos de woh
You even said your mother allow man to come into her house to peek at you toa cheebye while you were in her bathroom.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not lies. You are a whore that's why got all these info to ads.
You ownself gave address, IC and ownself said about stolen nude photos de woh
You even said your mother allow man to come into her house to peek at you toa cheebye while you were in her bathroom.
You serial liar Cantonese dog son of chicken steal my particulars is called prostitute proof Knnbccb 真够贱、

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You serial liar Cantonese dog son of chicken steal my particulars is called prostitute proof Knnbccb 真够贱、
Pui your toa cheebye.
You ownself said one that you don't feel safe bathing at your mother house even after covering all the windows.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui your toa cheebye.
You ownself said one that you don't feel safe bathing at your mother house even after covering all the windows.
Got criminal stalkers like you also can twist to prostitute by you CBT THIEF son of Cantonese prostitute Pui!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ads descriptions

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ads descriptions

Puck puck puck sound when I am hokkien virgin is obviously another of your CANTONESE CBT THIEF SCAMMER LIES PUI!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin ownself said that she don't feel safe bathing at her mother house even after covering all the windows.
This means her mother allow men to come in and peek at her toa cheebye

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin ownself said that she don't feel safe bathing at her mother house even after covering all the windows.
This means her mother allow men to come in and peek at her toa cheebye
Look at you CANTONESE THIEF SCAMMER 没有底线twisting facts to such evil filthy lies. You will die a violent death smearing me and my mother prostitute Knnbccb Pui!