• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
80. I am 0.01% Singaporean who thinks the same as USA CDC fully vaccinated people no need to wear mask

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to my facebook to post a virgin is a fucking slut Pui!
LU FUCKING JIBYE Gollumstress Ginfreely Siok Gan Bin
WHY ARE NOT NOT POSTING THIS TO MINISTERS? KNNBCCB LIAR LIAR SAY WANT TO POST NEVER POST ONLY 1 EMPTY SIAO LANG ACCOUNT FOR FUCK KNN
Screenshot_20210603-102342_Facebook.jpg

316864_440.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LU FUCKING JIBYE Gollumstress Ginfreely Siok Gan Bin
WHY ARE NOT NOT POSTING THIS TO MINISTERS? KNNBCCB LIAR LIAR SAY WANT TO POST NEVER POST ONLY 1 EMPTY SIAO LANG ACCOUNT FOR FUCK KNN
.View attachment 112905
View attachment 112906
you disgusting Cantonese prostitute descendant keep pretending don’t know you are under evil @Leongsam protection I already said go to my Facebook and post and I will immediately message to ministers Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
80. I am 0.01% Singaporean who thinks the same as USA CDC fully vaccinated people no need to wear mask
81. I am 0.01% Singaporean who can see the truth that those that don’t want to get vaccinated want others to wear masks so as to protect them

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
in case there are bastards that twist my words out of context again it’s no need to wear masks outdoor all the time and need to wear masks only in hospitals etc setting see cdc advisory for full details ok