• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
79. I am 0.01% who got bow leg with piles fish scale leg fat fingers scoliosis severe sleep apnea ultra thin arm old woman hand skin and 3 big smelly holes with 2 neh 2 long nipple and still able to walk around and get whistled whenever I go.
you shameless malicious and despicable Cantonese prostitute keep repeating lies that I just told you its not. Pui !

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
83. I am 0.01% of Singaporean who dare to leepost lewd images of my long swollen labias in spf twitter
Lewd images that you malicious despicable Cantonese prostitute descendant defamed as my photos with my big name on it why cannot repost to SPF?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
82. I am 0.01% human who can hear firecrackers in the middle of the night when noone in my neighbourhood can hear.

Shameless malicious despicable vicious lie from your Cantonese liar son of whore mouth when I can record the noise and image. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
81. I am 0.01% of Singaporean who pay money to solicitors to sue the air I.e no presence of human beings or souls aka hantu

Shameless malicious despicable vicious lie from your Cantonese liar son of whore mouth when millions of Malaysians and Indians and sinkies must have seen those defamation posts but all gang up to cover each other backside. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
80. I am the 0.01% Singaporean who participated and supported the implementation of POFMA
I state facts of ccb Malaysians and Indians spreading online falsehoods of me resulting in bastards like you harassing me for years. what’s wrong?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact is I found new job and moved on in life and totally forgot about it until cyberbullying by you sons of sluts started.
KNNCCB DONT THINK MY UNCLE DONT KNOW YOU ALSO ENCOUNTERED PROBLEMS AFTER YOU MOVED TO THE NEW JOB OR ELSE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE LEETIRED EARLY WITHOUT A JOB AND INVESTED IN A SARE GOUED JB WHORE HOUSE AND ENDED AS A IMH PATIENT
tenor.gif

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNCCB DONT THINK MY UNCLE DONT KNOW YOU ALSO ENCOUNTERED PROBLEMS AFTER YOU MOVED TO THE NEW JOB OR ELSE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE LEETIRED EARLY WITHOUT A JOB AND INVESTED IN A SARE GOUED JB WHORE HOUSE AND ENDED AS A IMH PATIENT
View attachment 112833
You Cantonese prostitute descendant don’t pretend don’t know I said before I found a higher paying job within a month doing hardcore accounting but I didn’t like it but don’t want to do clear shit jobs anymore.