• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Israeli Embassy Apologizes After Jew Used Sinkie Flag For Tablecloth!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
there is a difference between the picture of a flag printed on various objects and clothing and the actual flag itself,the flag itself is a sacred object have u ever seen someone take a american flag from the casket of a dead american soldier and use it to wash and wax his car or use it as a welcome mat?

If you take flag shaped table cloth and print a flag on it, does it become an "actual" flag or does it remain as a table cloth?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
American athletes wrap the Stars 'n' Stripes around their sweaty bodies after a victory:

i

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One reason why I've never displayed the S'porean flag on National Day my entire life is that I'll not be dictated by the PAP govt on what we can and cannot do with the flag, when we can and cannot display the flag. Genuine patriotism cannot be coerced, nor can it be expressed by official sanctions and proscriptions.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One reason why I've never displayed the S'porean flag on National Day my entire life is that I'll not be dictated by the PAP govt on what we can and cannot do with the flag, when we can and cannot display the flag. Genuine patriotism cannot be coerced, nor can it be expressed by official sanctions and proscriptions.

Only retards aren't patriotic to a country and leaders who kept this nation stable and wealthy for the past 5 decades.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only retards aren't patriotic to a country and leaders who kept this nation stable and wealthy for the past 5 decades.

Again you can't read. I'm saying that I may be patriotic, but I'm not going to let the govt dictate how I display that patriotism. And that includes the way I use the flag, which is a symbol of nationalism and patriotism in all other countries.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Again you can't read. I'm saying that I may be patriotic, but I'm not going to let the govt dictate how I display that patriotism. And that includes the way I use the flag, which is a symbol of nationalism and patriotism in all other countries.

Either you are or you aren't. No such thing as "may be patriotic". Don't be part of the retarded 30% traitorous scum who voted for the opposition.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Accepted apologies and case closed AMDK no further action, is that how one should be punished for an offense which is considered serious?

As usual, the blur blur pappies do not see the implication of just accepting an apology. The culprit is not a school boy but a junior diplomat, or so the Israelis claimed.

The pappies should have the diplomat declared persona non grata and kicked him out of sinkie land. Otherwise, tomorrow, another foreign diplomat in sinkie land will use the Spore flag to wipe his arse and then apologise.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either you are or you aren't. No such thing as "may be patriotic". Don't be part of the retarded 30% traitorous scum who voted for the opposition.

...at least the 30% pro-oppo voters got the brains to tell pappies through ballot box they were not happy with the way that pappies ruled the island, unlike the other other 70% pro-pappies voters who were brain dead about how the country is going down the drain.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the country is not kept stable and wealthy, how on earth are the pappies going to find the money and cash cow to pay themselves super duper salaries of millions per year? Please lah, do not elevate pappies to highest accolade as what they have done is just a means to achieve an end.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If the country is not kept stable and wealthy, how on earth are the pappies going to find the money and cash cow to pay themselves super duper salaries of millions per year? Please lah, do not elevate pappies to highest accolade as what they have done is just a means to achieve an end.

Many countries aren't stable or wealthy. PAP leaders have proven themselves over the past 5 decades that they are better than most world leaders.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indeed, yellowarse being slippery again. No such thing as conditional patriotism. Patriotism is loyalty to king and country. How to be loyal to country without loyalty to king?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Patriotism to country is different from loyalty to ruling party. It is because the PAP claims it is sinkapore that we hate sinkapore.

We are patriotic to Singapore, not the PAP's sinkapore.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

theres a difference being patriotic to a political party and being patriotic to your nation.especially the former one which has sold us out and the country long ago.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Patriotism to country is different from loyalty to ruling party. It is because the PAP claims it is sinkapore that we hate sinkapore.

We are patriotic to Singapore, not the PAP's sinkapore.

Because the Lees own Singapore, they are one and the same.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many countries aren't stable or wealthy. PAP leaders have proven themselves over the past 5 decades that they are better than most world leaders.

A peesai, anybody can govern and make a success with dictatorial rule. If PAP can govern a country like Australia, then they can blow their trumpet.

kangaroo.corpse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cock Sucker Lee Hisen Loong and his dead old cb father wrongly and consistently mistaken that Israeli CB Jews took them as significant partners and friends, but in their HOG HEARTS, Jew see only SHIT WORTH of Singapore. The cheap table cloth is a good clue and shaft that clue up your ass Lee Hisen Loong and shaft that up your father's gave also.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singapore is malay land and we are surrounded by muslim countries and our colony and nation's history is founded on islamic origins.our flag and national symbol bear elements of islamic ideologic and affirmation with the brotherhood.the jew had every right to reject our sovereignty and treat our flag with malcontent.