• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Israeli Embassy Apologizes After Jew Used Sinkie Flag For Tablecloth!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
singapore is malay land and we are surrounded by muslim countries and our colony and nation's history is founded on islamic origins.our flag and national symbol bear elements of islamic ideologic and affirmation with the brotherhood.the jew had every right to reject our sovereignty and treat our flag with malcontent.

You stupid mongrel! The majority of malays here and Mudlaysia are Javanese! You cheebye! Singapore's true and natural indigenous people are Orang Laut who are long gone. To say we are malay land is to accept being slaves of muslim conquest in this area. From history we are longer as hindu lands.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You stupid mongrel! The majority of malays here and Mudlaysia are Javanese! You cheebye! Singapore's true and natural indigenous people are Orang Laut who are long gone. To say we are malay land is to accept being slaves of muslim conquest in this area. From history we are longer as hindu lands.

The Malays are recognised as the indigenous people of Singapore. The constitution says so.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
American athletes wrap the Stars 'n' Stripes around their sweaty bodies after a victory:

please lor... how about sinkies swimmers who wrap their lang jeow over the flag none of them went to jail for it. n you expect the pariah jews called Lees to force the superior pedigreed Jews to kowtow to them?

article-1290765054455-0c3b4164000005dc-762072_636x300.jpg

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Malays are recognised as the indigenous people of Singapore. The constitution says so.

Only as part of agreement to break up with malaya. We only have language similarity. We never have been majority Javanese who are not even Malays as far as Javanese are concerned. You must research your history of Islam expansion. Either they conquer by war or mass immigrate into an area and make all sort of talk about being part of that area. Rohingya and Palestian pigs are examples of this problem.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Only as part of agreement to break up with malaya. We only have language similarity. We never have been majority Javanese who are not even Malays as far as Javanese are concerned. You must research your history of Islam expansion. Either they conquer by war or mass immigrate into an area and make all sort of talk about being part of that area. Rohingya and Palestian pigs are examples of this problem.

It does not make any difference why the constitution is written the way it is. The fact remains that the land officially belongs to the Malays and the Chinks should fuck off back to China.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does not make any difference why the constitution is written the way it is. The fact remains that the land officially belongs to the Malays and the Chinks should fuck off back to China.

You cuntfused between Malays and Orang Laut. You do know the Malays in Mudlaysia do not say they are indigenous to Mudlaysia? That right belongs to the Orang Asli there and other truly indigenous people of Malaya which includes Mudlaysia and Singapore. If Mudlays are not indigenous people of Mudlaysia then how is it the Mudlays here are indigenous people of Singapore? You can see the stupidity of your argument anot?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You cuntfused between Malays and Orang Laut. You do know the Malays in Mudlaysia do not say they are indigenous to Mudlaysia? That right belongs to the Orang Asli there and other truly indigenous people of Malaya which includes Mudlaysia and Singapore. If Mudlays are not indigenous people of Mudlaysia then how is it the Mudlays here are indigenous people of Singapore? You can see the stupidity of your argument anot?

The Malays in Malaysia have the same status as the Malays in Singapore. They are acknowledged as the Sons of the Soil and are therefore the rightful owners of the land.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Malays in Malaysia have the same status as the Malays in Singapore. They are acknowledged as the Sons of the Soil and are therefore the rightful owners of the land.

You are making up stories Ah Sam. You cuntfused between Bumiputra and indigenous people in Mudlaysia. I thought your knowledge is better than what you are showing. Go research on indigenous people of Mudlaysia and you will see Orang Asli as the only group. Malays or Bumiputra are not recognised as indigenous to Mudlaysia or Mudlaya back then. Never happened and will likely not happen for a long while.

Orang Asli (lit. "original people", "natural people" or "aboriginal people" in Malay) are the indigenous people of Peninsular Malaysia. Officially, there are 18 Orang Asli tribes, categorised under three main groups according to their different languages and customs:

There is no logic to saying Malays here are indigenous people of Singapore since even in Mudlaysia they are not indigenous over there. Article 152 will be repealed one day to show this fact. Sooner this happen the better it is for everyone since this stupid law makes us look stupid in the face of facts.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
There is no logic to saying Malays here are indigenous people of Singapore since even in Mudlaysia they are not indigenous over there. Article 152 will be repealed one day to show this fact. Sooner this happen the better it is for everyone since this stupid law makes us look stupid in the face of facts.

You're clutching at straws because if you go far back enough we are all Africans.

The decision regarding the definition of "indigenous" is always political rather than historical. The same argument is put forth regarding the status of Maori in NZ.

Historians claim that Moriori occupied the Islands now known as NZ before the Maori but it counts for nothing because Maori have the political clout to define their own status.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're clutching at straws because if you go far back enough we are all Africans.

The decision regarding the definition of "indigenous" is always political rather than historical. The same argument is put forth regarding the status of Maori in NZ.

Historians claim that Moriori occupied the Islands now known as NZ before the Maori but it counts for nothing because Maori have the political clout to define their own status.

Fuck your Maori story bitch!

Show us proof that Malays are indigenous people in Malaysia or even Malaya.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Fuck your Maori story bitch!

Show us proof that Malays are indigenous people in Malaysia or even Malaya.

I don't have to prove anything. Your constitution defines the special position of the Malays. I didn't write the constitution of Singapore.

If you don't agree with it that's a different issue altogether. Arguing with me isn't going to change a thing.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Minorities and special position of Malays
152. —
(1) It shall be the responsibility of the Government constantly to care for the interests of the racial and religious minorities in Singapore.

(2) The Government shall exercise its functions in such manner as to recognise the special position of the Malays, who are the indigenous people of Singapore, and accordingly it shall be the responsibility of the Government to protect, safeguard, support, foster and promote their political, educational, religious, economic, social and cultural interests and the Malay language.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't have to prove anything. Your constitution defines the special position of the Malays. I didn't write the constitution of Singapore.

If you don't agree with it that's a different issue altogether. Arguing with me isn't going to change a thing.

You made a whole bunch of statements which you deem factual but when asked to provide prove you fail to do so. You even argued against then later agreed with me that the inclusion of Article 152 into our constitution was done so on political grounds when we separated from Malaya. Hence, it is logical and correct to repeal Article 152 as it is factually incorrect and time has passed to allow us to change the constitution to reflect historical and current contexts.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You made a whole bunch of statements which you deem factual but when asked to provide prove you fail to do so. You even argued against then later agreed with me that the inclusion of Article 152 into our constitution was done so on political grounds when we separated from Malaya. Hence, it is logical and correct to repeal Article 152 as it is factually incorrect and time has passed to allow us to change the constitution to reflect historical and current contexts.

I simply stated the FACT that article 152 denotes Malays as being the indigenous people of Singapore. :rolleyes:

Where is this "bunch of statements" you refer to? :oIo:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
152. —
(1) It shall be the responsibility of the Government constantly to care for the interests of the racial and religious minorities in Singapore.

(2) The Government shall exercise its functions in such manner as to recognise the special position of the Malays, who are the indigenous people of Singapore, and accordingly it shall be the responsibility of the Government to protect, safeguard, support, foster and promote their political, educational, religious, economic, social and cultural interests and the Malay language.

Why are you showing us Article 152 when we already know this??? You made false statements that Malays in Malaysia are also recognized there as indigenous peoples which I disagreed with and which every Malaysian government agrees with me. I ask you again, if Malays in Malaysia are not recornized as indigenous to Malaysia then why are Malays here recognized as indigenous to Singapore? This is the question you should be answering. From your firewalking and forked tongue responses it is clear you either do not know how to answer this simple question or you do not want to answer this question. I demand that you agree with me that Article 152 is factually wrong from historical and current contexts. Thank you Ah Sam.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I demand that you agree with me that Article 152 is factually wrong from historical and current contexts. Thank you Ah Sam.

Where did I claim that article 152 is factually correct???

I even went as far as to say that the definition of "indigenous" is invariably political and not historical and the same thing has happened in NZ.

You obviously have serious comprehension problems when you start arguing with a someone who is agreeing with you in the first place.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where did I claim that article 152 is factually correct???

I even went as far as to say that the definition of "indigenous" is invariably political and not historical and the same thing has happened in NZ.

You obviously have serious comprehension problems when you start arguing with a someone who is agreeing with you in the first place.

You earlier stated that Article 152 was correct as it was in line with Malays in Malaysia being accorded the indigenous people of Malaysia. This is factually wrong. I asked you for reference to support your saying this. You have failed to do so.

Do you now agree that Malays in Malaysia are not the indigenous people of Malaysia, based on their constitution and based on historical facts?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You earlier stated that Article 152 was correct as it was in line with Malays in Malaysia being accorded the indigenous people of Malaysia. This is factually wrong. I asked you for reference to support your saying this. You have failed to do so.

Where did I say that article 152 is correct?

All I said was that the Malays are acknowledged as indigenous in Singapore and as "sons of the soil" in Malaysia.

You can dissect the issue to death. Unless you change the constitution the fact remains that the Chinese, Indians etc are in an inferior position.

Personally I don't even agree with the concept of "indigenous" and I don't believe any group can claim such status. The right to stay somewhere comes from the blade of a sword and now the barrel of a gun and not from where you were when you came out from mummy's vagina.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkiepore belongs to everyone, Pinoys, Ang Mohs, Ah Nehs frm India, Myanmaryest frm Myanmar, Malaysian Chinese frm Mudland and not what. Sinkies just work for a living to feed the Pap Pigs, so wat loyalty we talking abt. If tmr war, Pap Pigs and their Families and all tos FT will be out of here first. In Sinkiepore we dont talk abt loyalty cos loyalty means being loyal to Pap Pigs.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
152. —

I support Article 152. In the meanwhile, we make sure they remain as small minorities, and over 80% of the population ignorant of their language save for military commands and a few everyday words.

Just like WP and opposition lame duck MPs. They are the elected MPs, duly recognized and protected by the Constitution. But there are ways around to ensure they remain nothing more than ceremonial MPs, while the grassroots advisors and CCC chairpersons hold the real power behind the ward.

Article 152 all the way!!