• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Israel Winning In Gaza! Denazification Of Gaza In Progress! Israel Flag Now Flying Over Gaza!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Palestine

Between 1922 and 1948 the land was legally and officially under the rule of the British. It was officially called “Palestine” in English. In Arabic it was officially called “Falastin”,

'Palestine' word is based on the Hebrew word 'Philistim', which means invader. The word 'Palestine' has nothing to do with islam nor arabic.

The official name of the land under Britain was 'British Mandate of Palestine', which includes today's Israel and Jordan.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Palestine' word is based on the Hebrew word 'Philistim', which means invader. The word 'Palestine' has nothing to do with islam nor arabic.

The official name of the land under Britain was 'British Mandate of Palestine', which includes today's Israel and Jordan.
No way jose. Jordan was a separate entity. It was a monarchy while palestine was administered by the british.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hamas should've realised that when they pray to an inferior god, belong to an inferior race, possess under developed mental faculties, they shouldn't have provoked others,

I can't believe I just wrote that. I am a bad person and I am going to hell.
But somehow those retarded mozzies are gaining sympathy playing victim card
Woke culture is toxic

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
But somehow those retarded mozzies are gaining sympathy playing victim card
Woke culture is toxic
The arabs were in slumber s8nce mongols annihilated them way back in 1258. They only got their independence 100 years ago. And since then, the west have been preventing a united pan arab state from forming. We shall see how this ends.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No way jose. Jordan was a separate entity. It was a monarchy while palestine was administered by the british.

Jordan is just short form for Transjordan. And Jordan is modern country invented by the British.
Right after WW1, Palestine included both today's Israel and Jordan.

unnamed.jpg
36287673274_1c7fa7c4d2_o.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still doesn't refute my argument that the fakestinian identity didn't exist back in 1948.
Its waS there the moment british named it palestine. None of the current arab countries chose these names. It was created from the implosion of turkish empire after tgey lost WWI. That is why yiu see Erdogan very particular about gaza and Israel.. Just 100 years ago, that territory was under turk rule,

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its waS there the moment british named it palestine. None of the current arab countries chose these names. It was created from the implosion of turkish empire after tgey lost WWI. That is why yiu see Erdogan very particular about gaza and Israel.. Just 100 years ago, that territory was under turk rule,

So it's strange that arab moslems would call themselves 'palestinians' when the name to the land was resurrected by the British over 1500 years since the Romans renamed Israel as Syria-Palestinea