• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Israel Winning In Gaza! Denazification Of Gaza In Progress! Israel Flag Now Flying Over Gaza!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jews find one of towkay Yaya's tunnel. Should Towkay John also build a tunnel under his own home in case oppies storm my house? @duluxe

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jews find one of towkay Yaya's tunnel. Should Towkay John also build a tunnel under his own home in case oppies storm my house? @duluxe

Haha, you should build an underground bomb shelter. Even the islamists backup by allah dare not storm waterloo street synagogue, I doubt we oppies will dare to storm your house.

There is a hearsay that an underground tunnel linked a house in Oxley Road to Istana.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha, you should build an underground bomb shelter. Even the islamists backup by allah dare not storm waterloo street synagogue, I doubt we oppies will dare to storm your house.

There is a hearsay that an underground tunnel linked a house in Oxley Road to Istana.

My home has an underground bomb shelter. I was thinking to link the bomb shelter to the house next door by tunnel in case of oppie sneak attacks.

That hearsay is correct. We never know when oppies may storm Oxley Road when Ah Gong was still alive. We've done emergency drills with Ah Gong before he was still with us.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So now you have 3 gods. The father, mother and son. Bagus.

Is that what your faggot 'prophet' said about Christians? Omg, your 'prophet' is not only a faggot, he's a fucktard! Congratulations! You're worshipping a fucktard faggot!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jewish tyrany.​

For Palestinians arrested under Israeli occupation, a childhood disrupted​

email

whatsapp
twitter
facebook
For Palestinians arrested under Israeli occupation, a childhood disrupted

14-year old Palestinian Abdelrahman Zaghal sits next to his mother Najah as she talks, after a hostages-prisoners swap deal between Hamas and Israel, in their house in Jerusalem, December 6, 2023. — Reuters pic
Join us on our WhatsApp Channel, follow us on Instagram, and receive browser alerts for the latest news you need to know.
Saturday, 30 Dec 2023 4:10 PM MYT
JERUSALEM, Dec 30 — Fourteen-year-old Abdelrahman al-Zaghal was one of the youngest Palestinians released by Israel in exchange for hostages seized during the October 7 Hamas-led raid on Israel.

Weeks later, his life still bears little resemblance to that of a normal teenager — he is recovering from serious injuries sustained the day of his arrest, and said his school is still awaiting Israel's permission for him to attend

He was shot in August, when he said he left home to buy bread, only to wake up cuffed to a hospital bed, flanked by two police officers and with bullet wounds to the head and pelvis.

Israel charged Zaghal with hurling a petrol bomb, which he denies. His mother Najah said he was shot by a man guarding a Jewish settlement near their home in East Jerusalem.

A police statement released the night Zaghal was shot said Border Police officers shot at and critically wounded an unnamed teen after they sensed their lives were in danger

As a Jerusalem resident, Zaghal’s case went to an Israeli civil court. The judge ordered him placed under house arrest, but outside his neighbourhood, until the end of his trial.

The day of his release, Zaghal said he jumped for joy. But the celebrations were muted as he was about to undergo surgery for brain damage caused by the shooting, his mother said.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chink connection to fakestinians found. Lucky IDF didn't find lunch boxes with my company logo on them.