• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Israel Winning In Gaza! Denazification Of Gaza In Progress! Israel Flag Now Flying Over Gaza!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
To do DNA gotta get approval first and reasons must be officially endorsed.

To take DNA to check if you're Jew, is not allowed hahahha

You should walk your on talk, sold your HDB and get the arab palestinians to do DNA test first.

Forum readers have to come out to debunk some of your warp comments using the same standard for scrutinizing fake news.

The way you are defending arab palestinians who are actually migrant descendants is macam saying you and your whole family moved illegally into @JohnTan 's residence when he and his family were away oversea. But no one in his family protested, so you are not to be blamed and nothing wrong. When JohnTan return and chased you out, you cried to the whole unmah that your properties have been stolen.

I am more violent, I will bring a mob to chase @JohnTan and his famiy when they are around, haha.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To do DNA gotta get approval first and reasons must be officially endorsed.

To take DNA to check if you're Jew, is not allowed hahahha

But you earlier said that DNA testing in Israel is illegal. Now you said it's legal in Israel provided you get approval.

Better make up your mind.

DNA will tell you the truth. That's why DNA testing is illegal in Zionaziland.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I remember he ever posted a video plus making comment that the arabs were not to be blamed when they moved into palestine because the land was empty when the jews were expelled and the arabs entered un-opposed and nobody raised objection.

Wow, he stance has 'peaceful' shifted 180 deg. He also blamed the 72 virgins hadith as the fabrication by anti-islam islamophobia to smear islam, but later on in time he said it is a weak hadith.

The moslem views are often self contradictory, be it about religion or about politics.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
But you earlier said that DNA testing in Israel is illegal. Now you said it's legal in Israel provided you get approval.

Better make up your mind.
Without approval is illegal lah. Is that difficult for you?

And if you want to claim I said something show evidence I quoted it.