• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Israel Winning In Gaza! Denazification Of Gaza In Progress! Israel Flag Now Flying Over Gaza!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better explain why you don't condemn arab moslem settlers in Darfur carrying out genocide against non-arab moslems.

If you want to talk about looting in Syria, we can talk about turkey looting and occupying parts of Syria for years. But I'm sure you would find a way to avoid condemning turkey for illegal occupation and looting, since turks are fellow moslems like you.

https://npasyria.com/en/107526/

I have been posting genocide of christian villages committed by nigeria muslims, I believe on average 1 post per week. @Likemeat would have catch at least one of these posts, if someone really believe genocide is WRONG, he would make noise.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been posting genocide of christian villages committed by nigeria muslims, I believe on average 1 post per week. @Likemeat would have catch at least one of these posts, if someone really believe genocide is WRONG, he would make noise.
The mudslimes terrorist did make noise. The sound of silence with regards to this is deafening

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
IDF killed more Israeli citizens than hamas on October 7th and you still trust them?
Those cars came with the hostage. The owners are still In Gaza so it's not stolen.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
These videos are meant to bolster idf morale. They are losing and the generals know this. It's a stalemate with hamas.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your hamas jihadists livestreamed their own crimes.
Those livestreaming are not hamas troopers
Hamas finished their jobs by 10 am way before IDF could counter. But other armed
groups entered Israel at their own peril and caused unnecessary damage.