• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is there a medication to stop my Big Cock from erecting so often?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every time see chiobu, it erects involuntarily. So big bulge, in mrt and hawker centre very embarrassing.

Any medication to help to stop my Big Cock from erecting so often?

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every time see chiobu, it erects involuntarily. So big bulge, in mrt and hawker centre very embarrassing.

Using-the-Shun-Chinese-Vegetable-Cleaver.gif

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go look into the bright sun for 5 minutes. U get blind, problem solved.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Medication is only a short-term solution. Only this one will cure your erection once and for all.

index (1).jpeg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have got an instant remedy for your condition. Everytime you steam, just look at this photo and your dickie will definitely soften immediately.

SAVE_20210111_203410.jpeg