• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is South Island of New Zealand worth a visit ?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
milford sound by cruise more shiok. can see misty mountains up close from the sea and makan 5-star meals at the same time. don’t need to hike for 6.9 hrs. stops in south island cities are slow and boring. to see snow capped mountains in south island must drive inland for hours and hike (and camp) for days. more than 69% of sinkies not up for rugged outdoor tours. moreover, sinkies don’t know how to drive on rural country roads and highways. with old folks just enjoy a cruise to nz lah.

Cruise is too luxurious for me.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cruise is too luxurious for me.
some 6.9-day luxury cruise itineraries only cost $699 per passenger. 1 is roundtrip from sf to mexico, socal, and back. 2 is roundtrip from sf to vancouver, norcal, and back. i’m sure there are some roundtrip cruises in and out of sg for less. no need to fly and rent hotel.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
some 6.9-day luxury cruise itineraries only cost $699 per passenger. 1 is roundtrip from sf to mexico, socal, and back. 2 is roundtrip from sf to vancouver, norcal, and back. i’m sure there are some roundtrip cruises in and out of sg for less. no need to fly and rent hotel.
$699 in SGD can cover another trip to BKK for two.

I am looking to take a train from Christchurch to another town and then come back to Christchurch.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You know I can't say no to a question like this.

She will fxxk me every night with big big titles on the first page marked in red if I answer otherwise. She has received tacit approval from @zhihau :biggrin: to spam.
I protest. You could put her under your ignore list like how I did it :coffee::coffee::coffee:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fly in to Auckland, stay 2 nights. Then take a train from Auckland to Wellington. The journey is almost 12 hours. From Wellington, take a ferry to Picton, and then train to Christchurch. Fly home from Christchurch.

Good ?