• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is she not prettier than most Miss Singapores?

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like Tang Wei. Lots of them in Sinkieland working as spa ladies. Now with the 30 day free visa, even easier for them to cum here to moonlight. Just walk into any shop, throw a coin, chances you will hit one. After all, everything in this shithole is short term
Liang Chao wei rape her...

lookingAtSea

Alfrescian
Loyal
sporean-couple-jail.jpg

Standard of our local beauty pageant are like shit these days.
If she is without cosmetics in this photo, I think she will win most of the SG Beauty Pageants!

Vlad Tepes

Alfrescian
Loyal
idk why her hands gestured like that. It's like "grab my neh neh, have a feel and reduce my sentence please".
What's her backstory anyway? I don't mind paying $150 to fuck her.

Last edited: