• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

She's 80 years old and is one of the finalists in the Miss Universe Korea pageant

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still looks fuckable to me. But at that kind of age, her bones must be very fragile. Can't use too much force when pumping her, if not you will break her pelvic bone.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow 80-yr old virgin!
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
一山還有一山高 ...

I will acknowledge she is better if she swears no fake banquet, no real honeymoon.
Fake is you Cantonese dog son of slut whore mistress persecuting me as one everyday with your dog pride dare not swear to die a violent death 真够贱!Pui!