• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is REPUBLIC POLY Used As An EXPERIMENT?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I too am concerned that this POLY was not shut. Why?

Could it be according to some that since it is a "useful" cluster for H1N1, that it is used to see how the disease spreads?

I thought about it after hearing this from many and decided...."Maybe..possible".

Poor students. Now guinea pigs? Any other views?

<table id="msgUN" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td id="msgUNsubj" valign="top">Coffee Shop Talk - Why Republic Poly didn't do enough? </td><td id="msgunetc" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">
icon.aspx
Subscribe </td></tr></tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgbfr1" width="1%"> </td><td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr class="msghead"> <td class="msgF" align="right" width="1%" nowrap="nowrap">From: </td><td class="msgFname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">BadNews0 <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" align="right" width="30%" nowrap="nowrap">7:55 am </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" width="1%" height="20" nowrap="nowrap">To: </td><td class="msgTname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">ALL <nobr></nobr></td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (1 of 1) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">32582.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt"> Why Republic Poly didn't do enough? Asks concerned parent

PHOTOILLUSTRATION

A parent whose daughter has been told to take a Leave of Absence (LOA), after she was suspected of having H1N1, wonders why the school did not do enough.

In an email to STOMP today (July 4), the STOMPer wrote:

“On Wednesday, I received an SMS from RP informing us that my daughter is under LOA effective from Wednesday (July 1) as she have been in contact with a H1N1 case.

“She attended a meeting in school on Monday (June 30) and class on Tuesday as per normal.

Yesterday (July 3), she was unwell having the symptoms and went to a polyclinic.

“They then referred her Changi Hospital & told her that she needed to do a blood test.

“After the doctor check her at the hospital, they said that there is no need to do the blood test and was given prescription Tamiflu.

“My point was, why a better precautionary measurement or method was not implemented when the first case in RP.

“To date, RP has 95 cases, which is the highest cluster in Singapore.

“I hope that she is not one of the confirmed cases. We had to spent unnecessary money for this treatment. The Government should have borne this cost for these patients.”
</td></tr> <tr><td> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many poly gov have choose the right one poly to test. Republic Poly have most FT student in ratio/percentage of total student.