• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Lionel De Souza good?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about this dog? Saw this unique breed by chance.

2rcsuf5.jpg

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
How efficient is he is anyone's guess. My dad told me that when he lived in TPY, one night he heard gunshots, he saw Lionel de souza, who shot at gangsters at a playground.

Last edited:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
So he was the Sheriff of Toa Payoh. :wink:

Forgot to add that was in the 60s. :biggrin: When he was a young detective.

And to fill in more background information, he is a staunch pap supporter, left the spf in acriminous circumstances. So make your own conclusions.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking for a PI. Seems like he has good experience. Any feedback?

www.ljpeye.com

You can shop around, ask for a quotation, I have met him once business wise, after receiving his quotation & write up of his company...a little boastful & a little , how would you put it..."song bong"..but professional view OK!...just another business person saying his 'ware' is the best in the world. Did not use his company...engaged another company..cheaper. better & faster... ha ha ha h

You can call his company for a quote...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can shop around, ask for a quotation, I have met him once business wise, after receiving his quotation & write up of his company...a little boastful & a little , how would you put it..."song bong"..but professional view OK!...just another business person saying his 'ware' is the best in the world. Did not use his company...engaged another company..cheaper. better & faster... ha ha ha h

Many more better ones than this piece of shit.
Harmon Singh is one I can name offhand...professional with credentials to boot

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He was asked to retire or else "you'll be FIRED"
so he had an early retirement!!

He was sacked.
Then he appealed on grounds of wrongful dismissal and won on a technicality.
Still the SPF din not want the vile piece of shit back and let him 'retire'

jltan

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was sacked.
Then he appealed on grounds of wrongful dismissal and won on a technicality.
Still the SPF din not want the vile piece of shit back and let him 'retire'

He appealed against SPF and won? Must be quite a feat then!

I didn't know we can get quotes for PI. Sorry first time doing this.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
everrybody in the police force had a good laugh when he bought police inspector uniform thinking a napshot in the promotion excercise. in the end, he was left out. hahahahahahah....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup. Enemies and friends united. All laughed at him.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Barbarella?

[video=youtube;Tw6WMdrzbJw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw6WMdrzbJw[/video]

This sci fi film was the futuristic theme for the joint at Ming Court Hotel.
But surprised that Lionel de Dog hang there as it was a youngsters hangout....usually the Eurasian and expat kids.