• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is it normal to have desires to fuck your ex girlfriend a few years after breakup?

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
a few weeks ago, i met one of my ex when shopping alone at takashimaya in the late afternoon. she was alone too. we said hi to each other and asked how the other was doing blah blah blah...then because housemate was not in singapore and i had no one to eat alone, i asked if she mind joining me for dinner. she agreed and even treated me dinner and throughout we chatted very happily and laughed at our favourite moments when we were together as couple last time. we sort of like didn't want the night to end and we ended up in a starbucks for some kopi and she later sent me home in her car. she asked if she could see my place but because i didn't her to know i am now living with my housemate, i said it wasn't convenient and i could sense a little disappointment in her. but that night, we continue chatting on whatsapp when she reached home safe and sound. then before i went to bed that night, i thought of her and masturbated myself silly with some photos i took when we were having drinks at starbucks. the desire to fuck her again was very strong and muddled with old feelings of love. sad hor....because once in a while i still think of her beautiful face and nice body plus her spontaneity during making love....sigh....

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
a few weeks ago, i met one of my ex when shopping alone at takashimaya in the late afternoon. she was alone too. we said hi to each other and asked how the other was doing blah blah blah...then because housemate was not in singapore and i had no one to eat alone, i asked if she mind joining me for dinner. she agreed and even treated me dinner and throughout we chatted very happily and laughed at our favourite moments when we were together as couple last time. we sort of like didn't want the night to end and we ended up in a starbucks for some kopi and she later sent me home in her car. she asked if she could see my place but because i didn't her to know i am now living with my housemate, i said it wasn't convenient and i could sense a little disappointment in her. but that night, we continue chatting on whatsapp when she reached home safe and sound. then before i went to bed that night, i thought of her and masturbated myself silly with some photos i took when we were having drinks at starbucks. the desire to fuck her again was very strong and muddled with old feelings of love. sad hor....because once in a while i still think of her beautiful face and nice body plus her spontaneity during making love....sigh....
You dumb idiot. She wanted to bonk you and you said its not convenient? In the next life, you will be questioned for such missed opportunities.

• Wow
Reactions: cat

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should share the pics of her that you took that night in this thread, so our horny Samsters can use it as fapping material as well.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

cool-story-bro-3.jpg

• Wow

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

好马不吃回头草还是好草不怕回头吃?​

「一馬不雙鞍,忠臣不事二主」。

In your case, just admit you are not a good horse. You are a CAN EAT DON'T WASTE horse. 不管是向前草還是回頭草,只要是可以吃免費的草就是好草。

Can you confirm if your ex is older than you?

• Sad

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
「一馬不雙鞍,忠臣不事二主」。

In your case, just admit you are not a good horse. You are a CAN EAT DON'T WASTE horse. 不管是向前草還是回頭草,只要是可以吃免費的草就是好草。

Can you confirm if your ex is older than you?
是的啦

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal