• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Ho Ching going into politics?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
First I noticed Ho Ching making this statement...

Resolve dispute within group's context
'They have an organisation, own mandate, own Constitution. They need to resolve it in that context.

'The only concern, I think, which other people may have and which may get a lot of Singaporeans exercised about, is whether they have other agendas or other issues coming up, which I think caused other Singaporeans to sit up. Other than that, within the context of the Constitution, I think it's for them to sort it out. It does affect the reputation of Aware a little bit, but i think they can overcome it. But they are just one player among many in civil society. And there more pressing issues to work on."

Ho Ching ST 30/4

Then I saw a picture of Ho Ching wearing the same "upturn the down turn" T Shirt together with her hubby, PM, and all the other tripartite goons, right hand lifted with fist clenched "affirming solidarity" at the May Day Rally in ST 2/5

So what do you chaps think?

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already confirmed the moment she step down from teamasick. They dont bring in female in the pm office for nothing one, ms lim is to warm up the seat like GCT.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, give me a break on weekends. Such news and speculations jars the bones on a tranquil sunday. Be merciful. It took me a long while plus withdrawal sysmptoms handling the Chua sisters comments on Saturdays.

'They have an organisation, own mandate, own Constitution. They need to resolve it in that context.

'The only concern, I think, which other people may have and which may get a lot of Singaporeans exercised about, is whether they have other agendas or other issues coming up, which I think caused other Singaporeans to sit up. Other than that, within the context of the Constitution, I think it's for them to sort it out. It does affect the reputation of Aware a little bit, but i think they can overcome it. But they are just one player among many in civil society. And there more pressing issues to work on."

Ho Ching ST 30/4

Then I saw a picture of Ho Ching wearing the same "upturn the down turn" T Shirt together with her hubby, PM, and all the other tripartite goons, right hand lifted with fist clenched "affirming solidarity" at the May Day Rally in ST 2/5

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The signs are all there, very typical PAP movement prior to appointment of heavy responsibilities to great higher mortal talents. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HC-StDesmondWee.jpg

I lost 260 billion with no regrets! *hee*hee*

9sse3s.jpg

"Can u all dun suan me or not? I know i looked great in a bikini"

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already confirmed the moment she step down from teamasick. They dont bring in female in the pm office for nothing one, ms lim is to warm up the seat like GCT.

She may not have the beauty, but she is much compensated by the brain - which may be even more beautiful. Ho Ching will be the Eva Peron of Singapore!

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
She may not have the beauty, but she is much compensated by the brain - which may be even more beautiful. Ho Ching will be the Eva Peron of Singapore!

omg... PAP IB is even more brainless than I thought... this kind of rubbish also buay paiseh to say.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
omg... PAP IB is even more brainless than I thought... this kind of rubbish also buay paiseh to say.

Certainly not the worst here.. considering that she is a bitch. :rolleyes: But they all have the same thing in common... carry PAPee balls.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There must be alot of skeletons in the closet. Too many to let in a PM thats too independant.

Current PMs health must be suffering. The other son obviously wants to enjoy his millions(billions?).

Ho Ching is the closest thing to a son :biggrin:

Whatever happens, when LKY ups the lorry, I don't think any of the Lees or relations will be up to the task of fixing Spore.

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ho Ching ST 30/4

Isn"t this another piece of wisdom kike dat infamous defending lumber satu con man Durex.

DUREX IA A NICE CHAP.HE DID ALMOST ALL GOOD

TYPER
OF CRAP!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry lah...but just pointing out my observations...2 examples in a short space of time certainly made me curious and concerned...

However let me say one positive thing about Ho Ching and in this regard I say this based on personal knowledge...the patron of the Assisi Hospice is customarily the PM's wife...now when GCT's wife was the patron, she appeared to do little to help the Hospice, probably because she was backing Durai to the hilt at NKF...now when Ho Ching replaced her, Ho Ching has been quite actively involved in raising the Hospice's profile and also in fund raising which is also needed...Ho Ching has been doing a good job in this regard...I hope she continues to do more good valuable community work when she leaves Temasek...

Bro, give me a break on weekends. Such news and speculations jars the bones on a tranquil sunday. Be merciful. It took me a long while plus withdrawal sysmptoms handling the Chua sisters comments on Saturdays.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
When annouced that she was stepping down, I already stated that she will not play a major role in charities. I also believe that she will be active in Asia Society.

I am absolutely certain that she will not partake in Singapore parliamentary politics. But will emerge in supranational organisations and will be in the thick of those politics. Watch this space.

Climbing over the Istana walls every now and then has it benefits.

Sorry lah...but just pointing out my observations...2 examples in a short space of time certainly made me curious and concerned...

However let me say one positive thing about Ho Ching and in this regard I say this based on personal knowledge...the patron of the Assisi Hospice is customarily the PM's wife...now when GCT's wife was the patron, she appeared to do little to help the Hospice, probably because she was backing Durai to the hilt at NKF...now when Ho Ching replaced her, Ho Ching has been quite actively involved in raising the Hospice's profile and also in fund raising which is also needed...Ho Ching has been doing a good job in this regard...I hope she continues to do more good valuable community work when she leaves Temasek...