• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Food Panda's delivery bag and driver halal?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The other day I had lunch at a coffee shop. I ordered bak chor mee, and sat at the same shared table with a group of three m&ds. It was in the smoking section with limited tables. I enjoyed my piping hot pork infused lunch. I know they can smell my tasty porky lunch but they did not mind. I half suspect they were salivating at my lunch.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The other day I had lunch at a coffee shop. I ordered bak chor mee, and sat at the same shared table with a group of three m&ds. It was in the smoking section with limited tables. I enjoyed my piping hot pork infused lunch. I know they can smell my tasty porky lunch but they did not mind. I half suspect they were salivating at my lunch.
My m&d best friend in KL brings me go whisky bar and shiok shiok with me also no problem! Can one lah.. in UK studying days, he even kept a Goldie retriever when we stayed together...Lol :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

See. Muslims are tolerant. We makan and share table with pork loving people too even though we try avoiding pork. No problem with the smell.:smile: Bloody old man lied and said Mats ate separate table with non Mat/Muslims.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My m&d best friend in KL brings me go whisky bar and shiok shiok with me also no problem! Can one lah.. in UK studying days, he even kept a Goldie retriever when we stayed together...Lol :biggrin:
Exactly. That's why I always say religious books are only "persuasive" and not mandatory to follow. It's only the screwed up radicals that make a mountain out of a mole hill and blow up everything (figuratively and literally!) :laugh:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
See. Muslims are tolerant. We makan and share table with pork loving people too even though we try avoiding pork. No problem with the smell.:smile: Bloody old man lied and said Mats ate separate table with non Mat/Muslims.
They like to create racial divide so they can conquer the whole population. Also, smoking is a great race unifying pass time! Smokers of all races share table! :thumbsup::biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly. That's why I always say religious books are only "persuasive" and not mandatory to follow. It's only the screwed up radicals that make a mountain out of a mole hill and blow up everything (figuratively and literally!) :laugh:

Islam is a very simple religion. It isnt tat difficult to follow. Basically is between u and Allah. Adopt the middle path. Cos we are not prophets/angels.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Islam is a very simple religion. It isnt tat difficult to follow. Basically is between u and Allah. Adopt the middle path. Cos we are not prophets/angels.
That's right. In life, everything in moderation. Except sex, it is too shiok to have in moderation.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This is true. It's easier to strike a conversation with smokers than non smokers :biggrin:
Yes, I shared a table with a pipe smoking gent. We spoke about the difference between cigarette and pipe tobacco, type of pipes we like, etc etc. When he left (his wife had completed her shopping), he said he hopes to bump into me again next time. :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fair enough - it's a fact that when shit hits the fan, even pork is ok for sustenance in times of war or famine.
what can be practiced during turbulent times can also be practiced during peacetime - it's just the circumstances and the conscience of one in the eyes of others, that is the crux of the issue here - as many of us have mozzie pals that are not that abiding, but they are still mozzies - adopting and adapting to the circumstances :cautious:
That's right. In life, everything in moderation. Except sex, it is too shiok to have in moderation.
all together now, sio-kan ah!!! :whistling: