• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Food Panda's delivery bag and driver halal?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If someone throws a pig into our reservoirs, how huh? :sneaky:

There are already a lot of wild boars in all our reservoirs, I am sure they go bathing in the water...even shit & pee in it too...how, huh?

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whether halal or not they never wash nor wipe their delivery pouches. because it's dark and damp inside it's a perfect place to grow germs and bacteria.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about the air?

If a Chinese eats bak kwa, then burps out, the air is contaminated with pork! :confused:
Bak kwa makes chinese have bad breath. The burp is the result of the stinking filthy food chinese eat. Like i said. Forbidden to eat pork. Nothing mentioned about breathing and drinking pork. So must be ok to kiss a pork eating girl.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do they use separate bags for halal and non-halal food? What about the driver? Anyone knows bo?

I thinking of ordering food for my muslim friend but dunno can or not
KNN you better be sure about this as my uncle almost turned into halal pork in a halal tray incident in a food court KNN

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is a greater sin to eat pork and haram food than it is to rape and murder. Ask any decent imam.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a greater sin to eat pork and haram food than it is to rape and murder. Ask any decent imam.
Eating pork is not a sin. Its just forbidden. No reason given.but pork not the only thing forbidden to eat. Blood is forbidden too. So no raw steak and meat. Rotting meat. Meat of animals which we do not know how it died of.