• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Big Brother watching us ?

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got this error message:

The connection has timed out

The server at w3.mict.go.th is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Jumong I'm surprised mict.go.th I think is the Thailand big brother censor department you must be trying to enter redshirt's website is it?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got this error message:

The connection has timed out

The server at w3.mict.go.th is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

You got to get yourself check into IMH to get this paronoid fear of 'someone always watching you' before someone is going to send you there!

Oh btw, IMH is also being run and controlled by that 'someone'!:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jumong I'm surprised mict.go.th I think is the Thailand big brother censor department you must be trying to enter redshirt's website is it?

We can test that theory.

Try posting something bad about King Bhumibol, the Thai royal family or the Chakri dynasty.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am quite sure they do have pple watching what we post here, try doing something extreme here, and see what happen...

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am quite sure they do have pple watching what we post here, try doing something extreme here, and see what happen...

You just a 'mentally challenged taxi driver' what do you think they can 'get from you'?

Don't renew your taxi licence? LOL

Besides, IMH has been a second home for you and if they cannot get anything from you, they also do not have a 3rd similiar type of home like the first to place you!

What do you think? LOL

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you telling me this, seems like that you are the one who is paranoid by starting this thread. i have met up with joe and erection. what about you> do you dare to meet me one to one, so that i can teach you to behave? or you probably another talk big cockster wanking in this forum, so typical...haha....

You just a 'mentally challenged taxi driver' what do you think they can 'get from you'?

Don't renew your taxi licence? LOL

Besides, IMH has been a second home for you and if they cannot get anything from you, they also do not have a 3rd similiar type of home like the first to place you!

What do you think? LOL