• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iron lady is back - Goodyear quits

hillary888

Alfrescian
Loyal
July 21 (Bloomberg) -- Temasek Holdings Pte said Charles ‘Chip’ Goodyear won’t become chief executive officer following “differences” on certain strategic issues. Ho Ching will remain as head of the Singapore state-owned investment company.

Temasek and Goodyear have agreed to terminate their relationship from Aug. 15

ho_ching.jpg

I'm Back!

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
July 21 (Bloomberg) -- Temasek Holdings Pte said Charles ‘Chip’ Goodyear won’t become chief executive officer following “differences” on certain strategic issues. Ho Ching will remain as head of the Singapore state-owned investment company.

ho_ching.jpg

I'm Back!

A good "strategy" indeed........:eek:

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek::eek::eek:

She's back because they think the public had forgotten about the huge lost or is there more to it?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak! Mr Goodyear didn't even last one year. Guess he can't say he had a good year.

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

She's back because they think the public had forgotten about the huge lost or is there more to it?
Officially,Madam Ho has set her sigh to punt billion of our peanuts into China banks,so this Ang Moh may not like to punt so much into PRC.The lahnd of corruption.

Personally I believe that Madam Ho has set another trap for our money.but who is more powerful than her???

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
........more than meets the eye......

ho_ching.jpg

I'm Back!

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal

She's back because those short sighted goons in Temasick think that the recession is almost over. With a recovering economy, they think that they can randomly pick a stock and it will go up. So there is no need to hire an FT and let him take the glory. The first lady can now redeem herself and also cover herself with glory by riding the coming economic "recovery".

Be prepared for more losses ahead.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Officially,Madam Ho has set her sigh to punt billion of our peanuts into China banks,so this Ang Moh may not like to punt so much into PRC.The lahnd of corruption.

Personally I believe that Madam Ho has set another trap for our money.but who is more powerful than her???

She is even more powerful than his husband PM LHL.

She is gonna tell him that if you dont listen to me, tonite you are not gonna fcuk me and go masturbate yourself!!!

PM LHL had no choice but to listen to her.

OldPlaza

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sad that she also put down some serious money into land of stinky slum. Who knows, may be, one day the slum might turns into millionaires' pen.

Worldclass

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho Jinx will continue to draw Million dollar Salary & still on Top 10 Most Powerful Woman next Year.

With the sentiment cooling down, out goes Goodyear and Ho jinx re-joins Temasek.

OldPlaza

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's back because those short sighted goons in Temasick think that the recession is almost over.

There are many US/UK heavyweight economists/leaders (if they are 'smarter' in your opinion) also claim that economy is recovering.

With a recovering economy, they think that they can randomly pick a stock and it will go up. So there is no need to hire an FT and let him take the glory.

You think GY can turn stone into gold? It is a national loss for not hiring GY?

The first lady can now redeem herself and also cover herself with glory by riding the coming economic "recovery". Be prepared for more losses ahead.

Economy always has its up and down. Would you come out singing praises as loud as your condemnation when T makes money ?