• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iris Koh will donated 40% of Calvin Cheng lawsuit winnings to the vaxxed injured

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
d.JPG

d1.JPG

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find that vaxtards especially those ones in fuckwarezone are living in their own delusions

Even some in here too

These blue pill vaxtards already lost touch with the reality that the cabal has created.

To them: “covid is over, i got my world back lol. What vaccine injury? I am still living well”

So to them, anyone against the mainstream narrative can be seen as troublemaker and crazy ones lol

This thread, https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...-vegan-friend-up-lorry-due-to-cancer.7062650/ in fuckwarezone also tells you how clueless these vaxtards were about the situation they are facing these days lol

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
screenshot_2024-09-10-02-43-44-043_com-cloudmosa-puffinfree-edit-jpg.206017

Check out this WEF bullshitter here.

She wrote to him??? What did she write? do a print screen lah. talk cock only.

What did you do and tell her, describe in detail leh. Dun just do a summary bullshit to create perception in the minds of others.

Escalated to which authority and what did you escalated? in detail pls.

Sounds like some snake oil to me.

Tell you what, lose to IK and RN and her group and then they help you to atone your sins lah. You should thank IK by losing to her.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better use the remaining 60% to pay for the funeral expenses of those who 'died suddenly', the young and healthy ones. :cool:

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iris Koh.... donate 40% to those kum gong kias who voluntarily go pak the garbage zham and then mount onto their imaginary high horse and start to parroting the propaganda, discriminate and curse those people who refuse to pak the garbage zham... I don't know if Iris heart is really that big or not so I shall not comment any further about her.... in anyways, if you are reading this Iris Koh, thank you very much for your service.

Is MINDEF still injecting the MRNA Covid Vaccines into our NS boys as we speak?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

All vax injuries are already covered by Gov's Covid insurance if proven by MOH. There is ZERO need for her to 'donate' her whatever winnings.

So has she given a serious thought on how is she going to identify all these " vaxxed injured " persons? What kind of medical/scientific testing procedures will she use to determine it is caused by Vaccine or other factors?

Or just open the floodgates for all ' victims ' coming forward and claiming to be injured by vaccine even if they have existing conditions? And once she donate monies to them then can claim victory for doing a good deed and service to mankind?

They are not called a bunch of clowns by CC for nothing.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
All vax injuries are already covered by Gov's Covid insurance if proven by MOH. There is ZERO need for her to 'donate' her whatever winnings.

So has she given a serious thought on how is she going to identify all these " vaxxed injured " persons? What kind of medical/scientific testing procedures will she use to determine it is caused by Vaccine or other factors?

Or just open the floodgates for on ' victims' coming forward and claiming to be injured by vaccine even if they have existing conditions? And once she donate monies to them then can claim victory for doing a good deed and service to mankind?

Then you go to her Facebook page and ask her lah.. U ask me is it? I am not her, how I know.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
How she plan to distribute the donations?
How to proof their injuries are covid jab related to her? To her and gang any injuries they are pointing to jab so is she going to give to everyone? :eek:
If so the 40% is not enough.
Anyone with heart disease etc all can claim?
Worse still, some already recovered from the injuries.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
How she plan to distribute the donations?
How to proof their injuries are covid jab related to her? To her and gang any injuries they are pointing to jab so is she going to give to everyone? :eek:
If so the 40% is not enough.
Anyone with heart disease etc all can claim?
Worse still, some already recovered from the injuries.
There will come a time when she will start to push away cases and said not jab related :eek: :biggrin::roflmao::sneaky:
Ownself sabo ownself lololol

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find that vaxtards especially those ones in fuckwarezone are living in their own delusions

Even some in here too

These blue pill vaxtards already lost touch with the reality that the cabal has created.

To them: “covid is over, i got my world back lol. What vaccine injury? I am still living well”

So to them, anyone against the mainstream narrative can be seen as troublemaker and crazy ones lol

This thread, https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...-vegan-friend-up-lorry-due-to-cancer.7062650/ in fuckwarezone also tells you how clueless these vaxtards were about the situation they are facing these days lol
If they are wiser, they would have said - we will donate to anti vaxer who refused to take the jab and were forced to leave their job. Get a proof from the previous employer. These are the people who needs help. You will qualify too, you fucking unemployed loser.

They cannot say we will donate to anti vaxer who were forced to jab and ended with injuries becos I will also tell them limpeh is a anti vaxer and forced to jab and now got injuries. Many people will do that, just say a lie and get money, so easy, understand? Bloody clown.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iris Koh.... donate 40% to those kum gong kias who voluntarily go pak the garbage zham and then mount onto their imaginary high horse and start to parroting the propaganda, discriminate and curse those people who refuse to pak the garbage zham... I don't know if Iris heart is really that big or not so I shall not comment any further about her.... in anyways, if you are reading this Iris Koh, thank you very much for your service.

Is MINDEF still injecting the MRNA Covid Vaccines into our NS boys as we speak?
They vaccinate the NS boys with influenza vaccines as you know all vaccines have already “re-packaged”.

See this champion vaxtard from fuckwarezone
https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...id-jab-all-ish-free-thank-chiu-pap-d.7063273/

IMG_5354.jpeg

IMG_5355.jpeg

IMG_5356.jpeg

IMG_5357.jpeg

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they are wiser, they would have said - we will donate to anti vaxer who refused to take the jab and were forced to leave their job. Get a proof from the previous employer. These are the people who needs help. You will qualify too, you fucking unemployed loser.

They cannot say we will donate to anti vaxer who were forced to jab and ended with injuries becos I will also tell them limpeh is a anti vaxer and forced to jab and now got injuries. Many people will do that, just say a lie and get money, so easy, understand? Bloody clown.
If you don’t know whether people are unemployed or not, don’t act smart. You really look like a clown.

You better jab like that clown in fuckwarezone lol

By the way, jobs are slavery. You are probably a dumbfuck that haven’t realised it.

No job means freedom and the government needs slaves too. You think that fucking government wants high unemployment rate? Lol

You are not clever at all lol

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Or just open the floodgates for all ' victims ' coming forward and claiming to be injured by vaccine even if they have existing conditions? And once she donate monies to them then can claim victory for doing a good deed and service to mankind?

You are looking more and more like a shill. Do you know how many vaccine injured people were not able to claim for that insurance?

“All” somemore lol
“ZERO needs” somemore lol

Government spokesman here lol

Last edited: