• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IRA sent a reminder to 75 year old Mr Ng which shocked him!!!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkieland's national coffers must be frighteningly empty.

You know what the old man should do? Refuse to pay the one cent and let IRAS add interest to the one cent. Fine? Refuse to pay the fine. Send him to jail, where he'll get free food and lodging... fully paid for by taxpayer's money.

Let IRAS know the true meaning of 'penny wise, pound foolish'.

There are many ways to skin a cat, many ways to get back at a government institution which has been fucking you over.

Sure, I agree there are MANY ways to hit back but Most Sinkie are BALLESS anyway so hiting back NEVER occured to them cos they DARE NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If he did that the fucking IRAS morons will levy a 5% penalty on it which works out to be half a cent!

Just shows how fucked up the Sinkie gov is but 60.1% love it.

I say, let them rot!:biggrin:

I wonder if they impose a 50 cents late payment fee? sekali his one cent otang suddenly increased 50 fold...

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder if they impose a 50 cents late payment fee? sekali his one cent otang suddenly increased 50 fold...

PUB imposes the S$0.50 pink reminder fee on those who don't bother to pay the bill due at all, not on those who pay make the effort to pay partially but reasonably substantial enough and leaving the rollover amount reasonably low enough. In fact, SingTel tells customers to forget about bills less than S$10. Rollover and pay it together with their next bills. The amount administration and bureaucracy is simply too much to worth the while to process such a small bill payment.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is call 'die die, 1 cent also don't let you go!'

Cannot bring forward to next bill which is next year cos' iras don't know when 75 yo ah pek surrender ic.

Ah pek, ah pek, pay lah, sekali, iras ask spf to use the shock gun on you.
Then you will kena shock.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My best guess is, the last property tax bill he received was S$XXX.01. He just paid S$XXX in cash assuming the S$0.01 would be rolled over to the next bill.
Possible and likely. Hope ah pek learn a lesson, garberment 1 cent also cannot owe, else will get a 'shock'.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Possible and likely. Hope ah pek learn a lesson, garberment 1 cent also cannot owe, else will get a 'shock'.

Actually his shocked was burst out laughing lah, and he's sending a cheque as an insult to IRA, whahaha

Uncle is shocked, pissed and fuming sarcastisically. IRA has been busy sending him the bill with warning and now made busy recording his cheque payment and banking in his cheque. Banks on both sides are wondering why they're made to go through such troubles processing and clearing a cheque for S$0.01. Only SingPost is happy that they could earn at least 50 cents over 1 cent. If every deal is like that, SingPost may overtake Microsoft! Guinness Book of Records stuff. :biggrin: