• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iphone 3 GS in Spore(non-contract)

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was looking around Mustaffa & notice that they have the Iphone 3.0 GS on sale for $1400. If anyone wants to get one no need to get it online & potentially get scammed by nigerians :smile:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was looking around Mustaffa & notice that they have the Iphone 3.0 GS on sale for $1400. If anyone wants to get one no need to get it online & potentially get scammed by nigerians :smile:

1400 dollar for a phone. what a rip off.

only other thing more ridiculous is the vertu.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What on earth do you need a stupid iPhone for? I paid $79 for my phone and it does everything a phone should do.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
U shud save the money and just get a pager.

A pager can't do what this $79 phone can...

14777_MotImage.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1400 dollar for a phone. what a rip off.

only other thing more ridiculous is the vertu.

Someone, somewhere must have bought these iphones with a contract. So these iPhone are being resold as non-contract iPhones but with the price of a contract factored in.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Me thought...you were an APPLE supporter!...:p

I'm not a "supporter" of any particular brand. Only a moron would pledge unconditional loyalty to a commercial entity.:rolleyes:

I vouch for the stability and security of the Mac Operating System based on 15 years of first hand experience. That's the only Apple product I have ever endorsed.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is a lot.
basically i do not need it.

I wonder if the people signing up with Singtel to get the iPhone really need such an expensive plan :confused: Paying $1,400 up front may be cheaper in the long run to own the latest & greatest AND using a pre-paid card :smile:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
sian charbor ...

ur 79 lorler cheapo dinosaur, syt mei-meis scared touch oredi dirty their willowy hands ... :p

That, in a nutshell, sums up the depths to which Singapore society has sunk to. :rolleyes:

The self esteem of sinkies is dependent entirely upon what one owns rather than what one has achieved.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
That, in a nutshell, sums up the depths to which Singapore society has sunk to. :rolleyes:

The self esteem of sinkies is dependent entirely upon what one owns rather than what one has achieved.

I am sure that as a host of a sex forum, u must be proud of your achievements. I am surprised that they haven't recall u back for a NDP endorsement. Your folks must be proud of u. :o