• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

interview Question-why did i leave my previous job?

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now this is ridiculous part, MF "motherfucker" - MM wont be bother with forum like this, but leaving the spying job to his doggie.

If you want, go to FACEBOOK website and search motherfucker LEE KUAN YEW "without the word "motherfucker" of course".

Vent your frustration in his FB instead.

Motherfucker Lee Kuan Yew is on Facebook Sign up for Facebook to connect with motherfucker Lee Kuan Yew.

Fucking Information

<dl class="info"><dt>Country:
</dt><dt>Singapore</dt>
Fucking Current Office

<dt>Fucking Office: </dt><dd>Minister Mentor</dd><dt>Fucking District:</dt><dd>Tanjong Pagar</dd><dt>Fucking Party:</dt><dd>People's Action Party</dd></dl>

Fucking Supporters

6 of 18,657 fucking supporters

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,pple,

i am bounded for interview soon,haven't been working in a proper job for my past 6 years.The reason being I was abused for the past 6 years include

1. Emotional torture

2. Deprivation

3. Psychological imprisonment

4. Intimidation and harassment

5. behavioral manipulation

This is just your description with no details, how to believe?

Anyway you'd make a good politician, but a wussy one of course.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is just your description with no details, how to believe?

Anyway you'd make a good politician, but a wussy one of course.

since you so interested to know,i can meet you in person and tell you how it is being done.pm me if you are keen.:biggrin:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,pple,

i am bounded for interview soon,haven't been working in a proper job for my past 6 years.The reason being I was abused for the past 6 years include

1. Emotional torture

2. Deprivation

3. Psychological imprisonment

4. Intimidation and harassment

5. behavioral manipulation

I always stammer upon tis kind of question as I am not a good liar and moreover,I dun want later to be branded as someone with integrity problem whereas I see the pple who put me in this shit with major integrity problem.

What should I do???please advise! thanks and hope the pple who put me in this shit encounter "hum kar chan" and the pple who have helped me before be blessed with whatever they want!:-)you can call me Max if you want.

All of the above is happening to me, but if you give it as a reason, you won't get a job. The asshole employer of today is not going to like it because high chance that they are like that too.

Just say :

1. You left the job because you wanted to start your own business. Then think of a business that you can talk about. Eg. Tuition, property agent, insurance agent, etc. You felt that it is not working out and hence is looking for this job.

or

2. You have to look after your kid/grandfather/mother/wife because they need your attention.

or

3. You went to pursue further studies, didn't work out because you run out of cash.

If you really, really cannot tell a lie type and want to tell the truth the say

"Due to reorganization, I had to leave"

then if they ask what re-organization?

"There was a new management team and they brought in their own people and I had to leave"

If they ask anymore, the job is not worth it. They are wasting your time. If your skills are a match, this question is the most unimportant.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,zhihau,are you dumb or wht,can't see my hidden agenda?knn, just hope tht bad things befall them, best have them roasted....knnbccb pui! nin lau bu Si kuah,chicken!

Wah, the cock head emerges. Not so much a victim after all!

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear mm,since you don't reply to my email,i have to tell you this,stop fucking me like no body's business,i have always hold high regards for you but you nvr even want ti listen to me explain, so wht you expect me listen to you like a dog?

1-3.jpg

Nobody owes you a living.
So why should I waste my time listen to you?
A dog only knows how to lick, beg and bark. Are u one?:biggrin:

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of the above is happening to me, but if you give it as a reason, you won't get a job. The asshole employer of today is not going to like it because high chance that they are like that too.

Just say :

1. You left the job because you wanted to start your own business. Then think of a business that you can talk about. Eg. Tuition, property agent, insurance agent, etc. You felt that it is not working out and hence is looking for this job.

or

2. You have to look after your kid/grandfather/mother/wife because they need your attention.

or

3. You went to pursue further studies, didn't work out because you run out of cash.

If you really, really cannot tell a lie type and want to tell the truth the say

"Due to reorganization, I had to leave"

then if they ask what re-organization?

"There was a new management team and they brought in their own people and I had to leave"

If they ask anymore, the job is not worth it. They are wasting your time. If your skills are a match, this question is the most unimportant.

Wah Bro!!! U expert in HR ah??! I am looking for a job currently. I think i will have to use some of your "reasons". Thank you ah!!
!&!!

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Bro!!! U expert in HR ah??! I am looking for a job currently. I think i will have to use some of your "reasons". Thank you ah!!
!&!!

No lah, i just went to a lot of interviews. This question is not important one, so don't blow the interview by making a big thing out of it. Just act blur, beat around the bush, and sometime say 'no comment'.

If you say something horrible like the 6 reasons given, you might as well stay at home and sleep.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, i just went to a lot of interviews. This question is not important one, so don't blow the interview by making a big thing out of it. Just act blur, beat around the bush, and sometime say 'no comment'.

If you say something horrible like the 6 reasons given, you might as well stay at home and sleep.

I ever went to an interview,the interviewer was a nice guy and became my manager for a while.He told me that he can sense that i was telling lies.All I did was tell him in a better way that I left becos' of so and so reasons.I can't possibly tell him that some ppl up there play bastard,harass me during and after work, and i was made a scapegoat. My point is it's difficult to "sian" these level of pple.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi,teekee,i do not know if you are one of them but have you experienced hurt till you are emotionally unbalanced,caused by family breakup,ccb I really can kill a horse with my bare hands when I think of this. Please give good advice and not side track to other topics.thks,wish you well!

hi there

1. max, bro, just look into the eyes of the interviewer and speak from within.
2. tell the truth is the best.
3. don't hide stuffs or slander others.
4. don't badmouth too.
5. if you have the confidence, you shall sail through the interview.
6. you are the first hurdle to cross, max, you got to beat it first!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus can heal your hurt....go to your nearby churches to find out more!!

you'll be renewed!!!!! try it and tell me how it works for you!!!

TeeKee, u only know how to talk cock with mouth instead of offering real help.
Go church, talk to Jesus? How bout ask your church to find him a job? I always wonder... churches with their massive networks and strong finances always seem very quiet when it comes to actually helping ppl! Come on, even temples offer free vegetarian meals to the needy leh!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. max, bro, just look into the eyes of the interviewer and speak from within.
2. tell the truth is the best.
3. don't hide stuffs or slander others.
4. don't badmouth too.
5. if you have the confidence, you shall sail through the interview.
6. you are the first hurdle to cross, max, you got to beat it first!

tell the truth like this: ISD father,son working in GLC play bastard...

if i don't slander others,it will look bad on me instead.

my confidence is shaken after "bo tai bo chi" tio tekan,knnb, nin lau bu si kueh!

simonsays

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell the truth lah. But please make sure you are normal now. That you are not having anymore side effects from your past bad experiences. Coz if you still do, no boss would want to hire one...

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell the truth lah. But please make sure you are normal now. That you are not having anymore side effects from your past bad experiences. Coz if you still do, no boss would want to hire one...

this one i can handle but it's just that i have been wanting to put my fist into this chee bye kia's mouth if i see him on the street.:oIo: wish he hum kar chan!

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jesus can heal your hurt....go to your nearby churches to find out more!!

you'll be renewed!!!!! try it and tell me how it works for you!!!

Renewed???? plsssss......... Put money in his pocket, everything will be solve instantly...........