• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Intend to convert this forum to Xenforo if database import works out

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Boss, 2 issues:

1. Still can't find the 'edit' button
2. Any way of showing the visitor stats like in the old forum?

1. Try now.
2. Will configure that later once all the major issues have been resolved. Displaying uses more server resources.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Do you provide the Delete button too. I posted an extra post and wish to delete it.

I have run an analysis on your permissions and you should be able to delete your own messages. Which one is it and when did you post it?

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• post.PNG
    post.PNG
    39.2 KB · Views: 143

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sort of liked the ahbeng look of the forum previously....matched the participants.....now it looks like an erudite forum.....which as we know couldn't be further from the truth.

Still, just like the 70% I will get used to it.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Sam, when I drag a pic to the post,it will show the pic in an attachment format.

Can the photo be posted like you are using a 3rd party hosting without the attachment format?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Mr Sam, when I drag a pic to the post,it will show the pic in an attachment format.

Can the photo be posted like you are using a 3rd party hosting without the attachment format?
Yes just do it the old way by clicking on the image icon.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes just do it the old way by clicking on the image icon.

I mean posting photos from my harddisk, not a link from 3rd party.

It seems like my harddisk photo need to be in the attached file format. Can it be done without the attached file format?