• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Infraction and Stupidity. Are they the same?

jw5

Loyal
when pushed to the wall, even the most intellectual and the most gentlemanly human being fails - and fails miserably. this is a great fall for an intellectual hunter here and a master clone hunter. what a crying shame!! utterly disappointing....

jw5, you lost your cool, you lost your intellect, you have also lost your credibility and your esteemed respect in this forum..byeeeee...you are in the end but an ordinary mortal being...an intellectual retard and an unenlightened smug... thank you

You have said all this before, don't pretend like it's the first time you are making such comments.

I really detest cunning fellows like you, and others like you.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am shocked by the speed you go about infracting forummers here, even digging old skeletons...and you do it with sheer hatred, with sheer vengence and with no remorse at all...a very evil forummer to have here...very dangerous and very wicked....

so i hope i don't engage you anymore...yes, i am very affected. tonight i will not be able to sleep peacefully.

two shockers: jw5 and you....this forum is nightmarish indeed....

this is Spartan!!! u and your clone goondusami can both get boot into the well.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QkWS9PiXekE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that fellow is damn annoying and irritating and he is constantly grating and getting on our nerves........ :(

what is worse is that there are forummers who merrily talk to them like buddies, possibly because they are also here to irritate, annoy, disrupt and distract the flow of discussions.....................................

irritating and grating and getting on YOUR nerves jw5 ?

you are not irritating or grating anyone here ?

you are a saint....but you threw the first lanjiao!!!!!...you failed miserably and if you are a gentleman and a scholar, you should apologise and i will just forget about that lanjiao of yours....but knowing you now, your pride and bruised ego is bigger than your prick!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have said all this before, don't pretend like it's the first time you are making such comments.

I really detest cunning fellows like you, and others like you.

it's all in a civil intellectual discussion and i have made amends and even tried to come to terms...but your pride was too great for you even to bury the hatchet...

you threw the first lanjiao at me...maybe out of desperation, out of anger and out of sheer frustration...i forgive you...

but losing your head is not the hallmark of an intellectual person...certainly not the hallmark of a brilliant and talented poet..

anyway, it's an honest mistake...let us move on...we do make mistakes...

i don't care if people like NARONG and his clones and cronies threw vulgarities at me...but from you jw5, the sky will fall!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
jw5, give me an example that i am a cunning forummer here.

just one example. if you are right and if i think i am cunning here, i chop and move out.

take this challenge jw5, if you are an honourable forummer whom i have always respected since the days of old..

you called me cunning, devious and distrustful...just give me one example of being cunning, and i chop and byeeee...
banning me is not new to me here...so whatever the verdict, i will take it with a megasmile...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's all in a civil intellectual discussion and i have made amends and even tried to come to terms...but your pride was too great for you even to bury the hatchet...

you threw the first lanjiao at me...maybe out of desperation, out of anger and out of sheer frustration...i forgive you...

but losing your head is not the hallmark of an intellectual person...certainly not the hallmark of a brilliant and talented poet..

anyway, it's an honest mistake...let us move on...we do make mistakes...

i don't care if people like NARONG and his clones and cronies threw vulgarities at me...but from you jw5, the sky will fall!!!!

Pardon me kopi, who's this JW5 chap..what's the hype about this guy after all ?..:*:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
moonlighter, goodusami and kopiuncle are strangers....they are no clones. got it? don't kill the wrong man.....you will regret forever...now go to sleep and get yourself admitted to IMH and take your medicine...and stop those drinks and drugs!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ummm... can make donation to boss to increase bullet count instead of rep points and power? 2 bullet a day like not enough leh.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pardon me kopi, who's this JW5 chap..what's the hype about this guy after all ?..:*:

Bro Fish, jw5 is one of the "founding" intellectuals in this forum , from the days of old. he is a very respectable and knowledgeable forummer. a talented and gifted poet. a resident clone hunter. a master whom everyone respects.his opinions and views are sought after.

his first mistake: kOPIuncle is LTB....well everyone makes mistake.
his second mistake: wrong perception of KopiUncle
his other mistakes: kopi has many clones - main agenda to destroy and disrupt this forum...kopi is goodu..kopi is this and kopi is that...i don't know what has gone wrong with jw5...i think dementia has set in and he is suffering from some delusional paranoid ...

his tragic and worst mistake so far: kopi, lanjiao to you understand. this is his downfall....even krafty is shocked!!!...maybe kopi deserves it, every bit of it.....sad hor

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ummm... can make donation to boss to increase bullet count instead of rep points and power? 2 bullet a day like not enough leh.

here comes the master...be prepared for some fierce battles....hahaha ...good evening Bro Cherubic:smile:

jw5

Loyal

he wrote this about you:

Fishypie was struttin' about the ship after he became a crew
boastin' bout' how much cash he had while sipping his homemade brew
he would live to look upon his rants with a large amount of rue
cos one night when all dead drunk he confessed which crew he blew :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
jw5, give me an example that i am a cunning forummer here.

just one example. if you are right and if i think i am cunning here, i chop and move out.

take this challenge jw5, if you are an honourable forummer whom i have always respected since the days of old..

you called me cunning, devious and distrustful...just give me one example of being cunning, and i chop and byeeee...
banning me is not new to me here...so whatever the verdict, i will take it with a megasmile...

The attached thread has you in an overcompensating wayang show with another forummer.

If that is not cunning, I don't know what is.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?133121-Good-Morning-Sunday!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Real life - no use.

Forum - zap got more impact.

and yes, agree about the loose nut motherfucker, either that or he is a cunning fucker out to disrupt and distract, and he is not the only one.....................

He is out to disrupt la....he wants to turn people off away from this forum....
Luckily he only managed to make himself a turn off....this vile character is even more vomit inducing than 10 x gurmit singhs

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I survive as I AM A PROUD SINGAPOREAN! No one has disputed that. :biggrin:

the bullets i used is specially design for vampires like ronron who died in car accident but can come back alive and more powerful. no choice, have to do my part to save the world from vampires like ronron.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he wrote this about you:

Fishypie was struttin' about the ship after he became a crew
boastin' bout' how much cash he had while sipping his homemade brew
he would live to look upon his rants with a large amount of rue
cos one night when all dead drunk he confessed which crew he blew :biggrin:
SianzzzZZ, i was really surprised when kopi said you were a 'talented & gifted' poet ...:eek:
Kopi must have seen you too up..