• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian Permanent Resident More Patriotic Than Singaporean Citizens

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Manish Grover is definitely more patriotic than 95% of the forummers here (excluding me of course). He constantly asks what he can do for Singapore instead of asking what Singapore can do for him. Manish Grover should be given Singaporean citizenship immediately simply for his love of Singapore.

Manish Grover, a Singaporean PR from India, decided that the time had now come, for him to lecture Singaporeans.
Manish Grover first wrote to Straits Times, to admonish us for not being as proud of Singapore as he is:
I'm a permanent resident, proud to live here and I have been proudly displaying the national flag for the past two years. In contrast, I know of a few Singaporean friends who have stopped displaying the flags, and tell me, 'why bother'?
Manish Grover next lectured us:
My feeling is that Singaporeans are taking things for granted. People of today's generation have no idea what it takes to survive in other countries as they have grown up with the basic amenities in place.
Manish Grover then scolded us upside-down:
They are becoming materialistic and self-centred. An example can be seen in the ensuing debate of raising a child and the perks required to start a family.
Manish Grover was still not done with us. Manish Grover got sarcastic with us:
The way things are going, it will not be a surprise if young, newly-wed couples ask for Government perks before having sex.
Manish Grover decided that one sarcasm won't be enough. So Manish Grover made another sarcastic remark at us:
at least have children for the sake of the nation? Or perhaps, they want the foreign talent to do it for them.

adv0cate

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMHO, In this era, its everyone for themselves, nobody is 100% patriotic...
Its more important to be filial.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666, I sincerely think you need to seek help. Do you read what you posted? Are you aware of what you are doing? I suggest you go have a session with Chua Lee Hoong, She' an expert in diagnosing the mental stability of politicians. Being family she'll take of your type as she had proven time and time again. If I had known about your disability, I would not have to scope you for the last few days.

Chibai666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666, I sincerely think you need to seek help. Do you read what you posted? Are you aware of what you are doing? I suggest you go have a session with Chua Lee Hoong, She' an expert in diagnosing the mental stability of politicians. Being family she'll take of your type as she had proven time and time again. If I had known about your disability, I would not have to scope you for the last few days.

You must be mad, you sick fuck, my man Clinton will become the Prime Minister of Singapore one day and togther we will take care of all you worthless retards. Before it's too late all of you should apologise to my hero
Clinton.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Manish Grove sound a typical SAF regualrs. Sg becoming a nation of SAF regulars. All the einstein rushing to get out. NS is killing Sg.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
indians are good at talking only.. when talking they can promised u heaven n earth..

when it comes to crunch time, they will run road fast fast:biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
indians are good at talking only.. when talking they can promised u heaven n earth..

when it comes to crunch time, they will run road fast fast:biggrin:

You racist chink :mad: His Excellency President Nathan and Minister Tharman are Indian they are DOERS and High Achievers.

I have reported your post to the Indian Anti Defamation League

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
26-08-2008, 03:34 AM
ksterk
Alfrescian Join Date: Aug 2008
My Reputation:Points: 10 / Power: 0

Re: Indian Permanent Resident More Patriotic Than Singaporean Citizens

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLP NB

Why don't you get the F*** OUT and let more Manish Grovers take over your place.

F

FUCKCLINTON

26-08-2008, 03:34 AM
ksterk
Alfrescian Join Date: Aug 2008
My Reputation:Points: 10 / Power: 0

Re: Indian Permanent Resident More Patriotic Than Singaporean Citizens

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLP NB

Why don't you get the F*** OUT and let more Manish Grovers take over your place.

Why? you like them fucking you in the ass ijit?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You racist chink :mad: His Excellency President Nathan and Minister Tharman are Indian they are DOERS and High Achievers.

I have reported your post to the Indian Anti Defamation League

So what has that $4M per year Prataman done apart from going on jiat hong trips with his grandson? Just look at his fxxx face in the pic. :eek:

xin_252080519092006259329.jpg

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your girlfriend run away with an Indian with a bigger dick than yours huh.:mad:

Is there not a saying that men think with the lower part of their body? The bigger their dee dees the smaller their brain. So is your dee dee big or small? :eek: