• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian Permanent Resident More Patriotic Than Singaporean Citizens

bakaroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Manish Grover, a Singaporean PR from India, decided that the time had now come, for him to lecture Singaporeans.
Manish Grover first wrote to Straits Times, to admonish us for not being as proud of Singapore as he is:
I'm a permanent resident, proud to live here and I have been proudly displaying the national flag for the past two years. In contrast, I know of a few Singaporean friends who have stopped displaying the flags, and tell me, 'why bother'?

If a PR claim to be patriotic by displaying the Singapore Flag, then what makes a Singaporean who served NS any less patriotic? I also display the National Flag but that doesn't make me more patriotic than any other Singaporean.

If he puts up the India Flag than maybe I think he is patriotic...:biggrin: